I'm a Jerk

*Mr.Kewberth**Mr.Kewberth* Member
edited August 2016 in Off-Topic
You must suffer swearing and nicknames like: Nobby , Jerky , ... ETC ...
Cubic hate sometimes but I want to go help my friends always helps with stone .... my friend and give free stuff as always thinking of something bad and think to leave the game :( Moderators plus even admins me and ignore the need to cry after my stuff
........ :( I only have one favorite mode ...
Gdog : Gdog it makes me think freely and to forget the sky that always happens to me ... :(

Comments

I said my things not of their stuff
    I don't know what means PM's
    i tried to have new friends and i can't find nobody who can help me

many friends told me not to abandon them but I ignored ... plus you fooled often so quiet ........
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    ALL mods are kind. Just because you are your friend got scammed doesn't mean they're anything else. It's their fault you're stupid enough to lose your items.

@Happy Christmas - No one must suffer. It's not something anyone wants. If people weren't idiots behind their screens they'd be no bullies.

@*Mad Creeper* - Imo, it's rude of you to single out mods. Not everyone is perfect! Making your list isn't the best idea. Mods do it for moderating, I do it for easy mining.
  • @-@ I don't understand what you said.... If you're scammed by someone, mod and admin won't give back your item that scammed.... cause it's your fault for being careless or anything...... you just scammed once right?? ... I've been scammed 2-3 times... And it's all cause I'm Careless that time, I trusted a stranger and I ignored that my Friend's Account was hacked that time.. and what did I do? I Worked hard to change things that stolen....
  • *Mr.Kewberth**Mr.Kewberth* Member
    edited August 2016
    ^3CAE4D2A592507B2C0D3CE2AC36DB5160F42CA665B8A00835D^pimgpsh_thumbnail_win_distr
  • HorusHorus EnglandMember, Forum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    This thread is going off-topic, locking it up.

And for a future reference, if you're going to single out moderators and put all the rest down, don't expect great treatment from them. They're doing it to help out, and they can only solve a little percentage of issues that are flooding them every day.
This discussion has been closed.