Different Types of mines

I don't know if this has been suggested yet but, there should be different types of mines. For some examples, Candy mines, Fairy Mines, Sky mines,etc. It would add a whole bunch of blocks and mining opportunities. Comment what you think.

Comments

• +1 for the idea for new types of mines but it needs to be more detailed like, which blocks, which ores and which trees are found in a Sky Mine for example and how they look like.

I think the devs would need a clearer picture of your idea so they know better what they should implement.

I hope you get what I'm saying *^*
  • RawSkin said:

+1 for the idea for new types of mines but it needs to be more detailed like, which blocks, which ores and which trees are found in a Sky Mine for example and how they look like.

I think the devs would need a clearer picture of your idea so they know better what they should implement.

I hope you get what I'm saying *^*

Yes Ik what you mean, thats what I meant by more blocks I just didn't have the time to explain
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Moreeeeeee mines :DDD
  • I think it's a really good idea!!:D
  • O.O candy O.O what Will I get from there?
  • CroubictCroubict Member
    edited August 2016
    +99999999999999999
    I LIKE IT!!!
    Spooky Mine?
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    candy cane trees with candyfloss bushes, chocolate milk water and gumdrop bushes. IWANT IT!
  • How about a swamp mine? You could have slymes roaming about and stuff o3O
  • Raina MarieRaina Marie Member
    edited August 2016

How about a swamp mine? You could have slymes roaming about and stuff o3O

Yes!
    Croubict said:

+99999999999999999
    I LIKE IT!!!
    Spooky Mine?

For halloween? neat
  • Another mine suggestion that i suggested in the past was the jungle mine
    +1
  • How about a swamp mine? You could have slymes roaming about and stuff o3O

edit: maybe ruined houses there too? Ive actually thought of this a LOT.

• O.O candy O.O what Will I get from there?

Lolipops, sugar block... :D