WIN O/y Scarf! Suggestion Contest! (winners announced)

Book_BiscuitBook_Biscuit Member
edited August 2016 in Player Events & Creations
1st place: Mystical_Reaper...............Prize: O/Y Scarf and Turkey Tail
2nd place: Elemental God................Prize: Christmas Set

Please send me or JAX14 to claim your prize..

til the next contest,
yours truly

We need suggestions for builds in our youtube channel realm "in-game".. Your job is to Suggest a cool idea to build in that realm. The youtube channel owners Me, JAX14, Soulless, Afadingnoone, and Drazklpanda will be judging the 2 lucky.. erm "clever" winners and gets to be featured in our Youtube Channel " FUJI SOUP"..

PRIZES:
1st place: O/Y Scarf and Turkey Tail
2nd place: Christmas Set

( Judjes will figure out which of the 2 winners has a better idea)

HOW TO ENTER:
1. Subscribe to Fuji Soup
2. Comment your idea here
2. Comment your in-game Username to this video

DEADLINE:
September 1, 2016

, Good Luck ^_^"

Comments

• YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember
    Mount Fuji & A Dojo Or A Village Inside The Mountain :o Hahahaha XD
  • The Niagara falls or An underground city like "The City of Ember"
  • EnderwitherEnderwither Member
    edited August 2016
    ----
  • MoxxiechuMoxxiechu Prolly some ocean (FL.)Member
    edited August 2016
    Can't get enough scenery in Cubic Castles.
    Specifically in town/city builds. Lot's of exploring there.
    I'm definitely a realm-tourist when it comes to town builds. I love visiting them.

Here's a genre I have yet to see (much) of:
    Futuristic.

Especially with the recent addition of the New Door Stamp.
    IMG_070

That could prove to be wondrous for entering these *said* futuristic related hotels, stores, ect. :P

•  Thanh_ Thanh_ Somewhere near 16°28'30.0"N 107°36'07.2"E at the South East AsiaMember
    edited August 2016
    Fuji Mount + A youtube play button thing (3D, red)+a soup salad thing on a table for icon or a soup statue or youtube channel logo / pic
  • edited August 2016
    I think you should make a soup bowl hot tub/pool with a waterslide .... since this is a youtube channel realm, I also think you should make a little hangout hut that looks like opened can of soup with a mailbox outside for suggestions :D. Also a dance surrounded by washing machines XD.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Make that kind of chinese noodle soup bowl with a pixelart of you guys in the backround or on the ground
  • OrenjiOrenji Member
    edited August 2016
    a news thing.. (idk whats its called its like when you watch news and you can see people sitting and reading papers)
    or!
    a theme park! or a park!
    too many ideas :x sorry
  • Build a -
    Dragon
    Museum
    Or aaa......
    Banana! (Jk)

• Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember
    I'd suggest a traditional japanese town, There will be a Town center in the middle. Each ways will have a house to use in one of your vids
  • ApricotApricot Member
    edited August 2016

Machu Picchu or Petra or something like that :3 (search them if you don't know)

Alreday have made Petra and a friend made Machu Picchu lol

Me personally, I enjoy building great movies that I've seen or Historical places just so fun to see them transferred onto the game. Lots of positive feedback aswell.
  • lil roolil roo Member
    edited August 2016
    A game room!

The game room will be used for events on your youtube channel & live-streams of course with a soup bowl as the floor design!

Above there shall be a Roller-Coaster called 'Fuji Mountain' (optional: lands into a bowl of soup)

If you have enough space maybe above the Roller-Coaster can be a Hall of Fame or a Hall of Fan Realms / Rooms.

Best of luck to those entering! ;)
  • HI BOOK XD. alsho I think ye should build a big soup bowl on a mountain! :D
  • HI BOOK XD. alsho I think ye should build a big soup bowl on a mountain! :D

I already was going to build that XDDD
  • NEW IDEA. how about a "Fuji Soup" logo in the back of the realm, with a soup dojo! :D
  • EnderwitherEnderwither Member
    edited August 2016
    K how about a mountain with a stone citadel and a big stone bridge :v
  • I love all these ideas so far! :O Nice going guys! :3
  • Maybe like... A volcano with soup drizzling from it xC I really don't know tbh.
  • Contest's end will be cut to half of the deadline due to just being too long, winner will be announced on the 25th

Good luck OuO
  •  Thanh_ Thanh_ Somewhere near 16°28'30.0"N 107°36'07.2"E at the South East AsiaMember
    Wondering... What includes in christmas set
  • edited August 2016
    Make a giant model flying car landing on the tip of a mountain.
  • I love the "subscribe" you gonna check your every email from youtube to make sure they subscribe? xD I only subscribe to people I know irl or very good friends online:

ALSO REMEMBER NOT EVERYONE IN THIS GAME WILL HAVE YOUTUBE (I was gonna say old enough but I think when kids the age of 8 can play GTA5 it's just worthless)

That's why there is a "how to join" if people don't fulfill the requirements then they know they can't join. If a supposed winner didn't fill the requirements then we choose the second best one who subbed and commented.. :)
  • I love the "subscribe" you gonna check your every email from youtube to make sure they subscribe? xD I only subscribe to people I know irl or very good friends online:

ALSO REMEMBER NOT EVERYONE IN THIS GAME WILL HAVE YOUTUBE (I was gonna say old enough but I think when kids the age of 8 can play GTA5 it's just worthless)

This is just a fun little contest, ofc this is not for all players. It's only for those who have a youtube account. If you are going to waste your comment to judge the way this contest is set up... I suggest not :) thank you
  • Hm...
    a old small shed that has a hole inside with a underground tunnel that has a teleport to a

sky house/area/island with umm...maybe a room for showcasing,another room for PVP if you

guys are going to do PVP in that realm,and another room for storage for your items n' stuff!,or

whatever you,judges want to put in that sky place thingy, and maybe a pixel art thingy of a soup

bowl that can be seen outside,around the sky island? (OPTIONAL)
    GL evry1! :)
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    Topics merged.
    There is no need to create a second topic just to announce winners, when an edit function is available for use.