Musics & Radios (With Pictures)

I hope you like my suggestion :3
-Music Box
You can put music disc in it and play music in whole realm that box is placed. Cost like 1000c
-Music Disc
Many kind of music disc... It will cost like 100c or craft it with note blocks
Music Box

-Radio
Radio is where you can tell players that lisening to radio that you sell or buy items by putting item and show how many cubits it cost or by putting cubits only and tell what you buy and if any player put that item/cubit on it and accept you will recive it (even while you're offline) and ofc that player will recive it too that you offer for it. So next time other player don't need to vist hollawarps and ad

Radio Manu
Radio Option
Hehehehehheh
Radio Talking
Sorry if is too long ; - ; I take like 2h to draw it on my laptop...

Comments

• I need that radio badly...
  • RawskinRawskin Member
    edited August 2016
    @*Snoopie*
    +1 for the radio idea but I think the radio should be called a Cubic Tradio because you can trade with it :D
    That's just what I think x)
  • +1
  • Tradio o.o
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    I don't understand what that trade thing has to do with Radio???
    I think you should rename that last thing as it is clearly not a radio station or anything like that.
    A trade market sounds better.
  • scorto7 said:

I don't understand what that trade thing has to do with Radio???
    I think you should rename that last thing as it is clearly not a radio station or anything like that.
    A trade market sounds better.

I want to change it but I don't have my computer now o-o
    And actually this was hard to add it into cc
    I let it sink but is activated again o-o (look at the date i made)
  • I really love the radio, how about "Tradecast" for a name? It really has potential to reduce spam in Hollas.

Another additional idea to the tradecast is that it costs money to add your own cast. You can buy "short casts" for 10c each from the store that last for 5 minutes and "long casts" for 50c that last for 30 min each. No more than one per realm at a time.

Note: The casts are not physical and not tradeable (like hollas)
  • +1 Nice idea!

And instead of buying a disc when you click on it it will show a box written Put Music Link and you can put a youtube music link
  • NaishyNaishy SpainMember
    +1 This is a Great Idea Snoopie ^^