Karma Store - Fancy Borders

_DaPerson__DaPerson_ CanadaMember
edited August 2016 in Suggestions & Comments
Hi! I have a suggestion for the Karma Store, what if you could purchase a fancy border to go around your avatar on your posts? I'm not that great at drawing on my PC so bear with me. ;-;
art
Something like that, however the border would be cleaner and not that messy.

Comments

• That is one beautiful border ahaha, your art skills are off the deep end like a pro diver. Borders are a wonderful idea, one can not argue with a little extra visual pizazz.
  • _DaPerson__DaPerson_ CanadaMember
    Lucaaa795 said:

Yeah yeah yeah!!
    That would be a cool thing if is gonna be permanent xd.
    +100000000

I was thinking it'd be renewed maybe every 2 months. ._. I don't know really. Thanks for supporting the idea. >_<

That is one beautiful border ahaha, your art skills are off the deep end like a pro diver. Borders are a wonderful idea, one can not argue with a little extra visual pizazz.

Why thank you. XD I uh, worked on it all night. :P
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    This has to be the most fitting suggestion for Forum karma i have seen yet. GJ.
    @Horus
  • +1
  • It would be like framing mah fancy profile pic face :0
    Plus I like the idea of just fancy borders in general :D
    Good idea <3
  • +1 im loving this idea, ples make a thing
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    wooooooo then i can feel special :D
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Great Idea! More colors!
  • _DaPerson__DaPerson_ CanadaMember
    edited August 2016
    Bump, I believe Horus is done with his vacation. :) I feel this would be a great idea to consider. >_<

Edit: Checking the extensions store for vanilla the forum software, so far I can't find one for this.
    Edit 2: Couldn't find one, I guess this idea might be on hold. Thought I don't know how great Horus is with PHP so who knows.
  • Bump, I believe Horus is done with his vacation. :) I feel this would be a great idea to consider. >_<

Edit: Checking the extensions store for vanilla the forum software, so far I can't find one for this.
    Edit 2: Couldn't find one, I guess this idea might be on hold. Thought I don't know how great Horus is with PHP so who knows.

I can confirm that he is dine with vacation along with cortana and i highly support this idea
  • It would be nice to be even able to friend people for me xD let alone a border lol :P I picture it like, in game, just like it is with the supporter border. :D