Suggestion Page PT.3

IcyTamTamIcyTamTam Member
edited August 2016 in Suggestions & Comments
Haven't done these in a while :P Here it is, Suggestion Page PT.3! @SirKewberth @CosmicCow @betamax Please comment your opinions everyone :D, I really do hope these will be added into the game sooner or later.image

Comments

• Piratax10Piratax10 Member
    edited August 2016
    I think the cheese house looks like a piramid, maybe it should be called of cheese-piramid

the owner one is usefull as ppl keep asking for whos owner (even when its writen on the signs)

The fonts are cool too

The lv and the switch font are being made

The smoke machine is cool for events, imagine @Hinter 's pick da color game with these :o
    +10
  • Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    I love them all. Great drawing skills, would love some of these to be implemented in-game :)
  • I believe the /owner command is a command use by mods as seen in gdogs the turk vourse video
  • IcyTamTamIcyTamTam Member
    edited August 2016

I believe the /owner command is a command use by mods as seen in gdogs the turk vourse video

I don't think you read what I wrote. I'm suggesting that normal Qbeez should have this too. :P
  • I love it all :D
  • MoxxiechuMoxxiechu Prolly some ocean (FL.)Member
    Moar fonts pl0x. <3
    Can't fully argue with the bunny PJ re-texture.

Gray Scarves: I've been "dye-ing" for Black & White one.
    Cheese stamp: sounds "gouda"
    House stamp: Hopping into a house stamped realm that's actually a house. no way.

• IcyTamTamIcyTamTam Member
    edited August 2016
    Thanks for the support comments <3
  • Yea looks great
  • Tammers and her mega adorable doodless. ‹3
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    They are all very nice suggestions... or summary of suggestions.
    especially that glass door :D \o/
  • Amazing! and the doodles are cute :D
  • +10 :3 I love this idea!!!