I suggest that can we craft hats and accesories

Some people are only buying hats,clothes,etc. But it is time to sew are hats? They are many cottons used only for clothes and pants. I suggest that Cubic Castles will make new reciepes for clothes. But I expect that it will be hard to work it. But we will try. If it is ok admins please agree. If it is decrease the profit of qbees, it is ok.

Comments

• thanks lucaaa its helpful advice.
  • The Death ReaperThe Death Reaper Behind youMember
    Orrrrrrrr Just add a hat that you can Craft...Duh
    Newbies get 1 hat easily...That 1 very craftable hat would probably be like 5c...xD
  • lucaaa795 said:

Hats should not be craftable imo
    I think at least 60% of someone's cubits are spent on outfit items.
    If those are gonna be craftable then:
    Pros:
    -Help newbies getting hats
    Cons:
    -the "rarity" thing would not exist
    -Less goals to achieve in CC (one of my first goals was a aviator hat that costed 500c at that time.)
    -If everyone can have any hat,economy=ruined
    -Newbies will forget the value of cubits/how hard u must work to get a hat.
    Just a opinion,no hating '-'

Economy? Ruined? In my opinion, you are just stating the economy as yourself and not thinking about other people. If you could just see the bigger picture, you will understand. And ofcourse, common sense still applies. Obviously only a few commons should be craftable.

Orrrrrrrr Just add a hat that you can Craft...Duh
    Newbies get 1 hat easily...That 1 very craftable hat would probably be like 5c...xD

I like that idea.... Though I have heard that cowls and tutus were once craftable... (dont know if this is true) but I want even a few clothing items that are craftable.
    Furthermore, I have seen many great ideas for craftable clothing like @CD87 's plain skirt and scarf idea. Sorry if I might sound rude, but its just my honest opinion.