Baby Outfit and Weapons Ideas

baby

Now I know this idea might be a bit "far fetched" as most people don't want to come across as being a "baby", but the idea came to me non-the-less.

This baby fit would come in the normal range of colors. The complete set would be a total of 4 parts, onesie pants, onesie top, pacifier, and bonnet.

To make baby a bit more interesting I have the idea to make some weapons

lollie

This is Lollie and it would basically be a new skin for the shrink wand so that baby can step on the smaller qbees :3

Teddy_Bear

Teddy would hang innocently from baby's hand but when baby becomes mad he becomes a weapon of mass destruction. Teddy would be for close range attacks. Baby will swing teddy and knock back enemies :3

babyspoon

Baby Spoons weapon would also be close range. Use the spoons like a mallet and smash near qbees to dust :3

Please Leave feedback and let me know if you have any other ideas for baby :D

Comments

• Athena ShyAthena Shy In TheTimMan's arms! Member
    Oh my gosh, I love this, I adore it! Yes, please!

Supported ♥

I would permanently wear this!
  • NerryNerry Member
    I like it. I love it a lot. But then that makes me feel the cause of everyone spamming "waa" or "goo goo"
    As I put my computer down as I love this idea and go into my bed and fade away lols
  • Oh.

My.

God.

I love all the ideas you've come up with! These are awesome! Keep it up! +1
  • RYBIERYBIE Member
    Ohmygod is my god xd ;P
  • I don't have any problem with it but the teddy and spoons.... close range? crushing qbees to dust? mass destruction? just no.

Let's try to keep this game a small bit more child friendly then Mario, and before you ask "How is Mario bad" Watch "Game Theory Why Mario Is Mental" part one and two

The terms were meant to be comedic since their were baby toys that naturally have no ability to harm.
    The idea for crushing at close range came from the after affects of a qbee being shrunk with a shrink wand, when double jumped on a qbee becomes squished and all lives are immediately lost.

I apologize if you feel that my idea was a bit too harsh for children but I do take most of my ideas from actual things in the game so that they seem more plausible
  • SUS GRILLSUS GRILL Member
    edited July 2016

DoII said:

I don't have any problem with it but the teddy and spoons.... close range? crushing qbees to dust? mass destruction? just no.

Let's try to keep this game a small bit more child friendly then Mario, and before you ask "How is Mario bad" Watch "Game Theory Why Mario Is Mental" part one and two

The terms were meant to be comedic since their were baby toys that naturally have no ability to harm.
    The idea for crushing at close range came from the after affects of a qbee being shrunk with a shrink wand, when double jumped on a qbee becomes squished and all lives are immediately lost.

I apologize if you feel that my idea was a bit too harsh for children but I do take most of my ideas from actual things in the game so that they seem more plausible
    I see, I still think the teddy and spoons might be taking up a bit of storage that could be used for more important things, I think it's rare they will be added
    Oh that's fine with me, my ideas are just that; ideas. I place them to be viewed and weighed and if some or all are never implemented then at least I tried :3
  • Athena ShyAthena Shy In TheTimMan's arms! Member

DoII said:

I don't have any problem with it but the teddy and spoons.... close range? crushing qbees to dust? mass destruction? just no.

I see, I still think the teddy and spoons might be taking up a bit of storage that could be used for more important things, I think it's rare they will be added
    The Balloons and Umbrellas have no purpose other than cosmetic value, I don't see why adding two more hand-held items would be any less important. If anything, we have a lack of hand-held items and the few we have are very popular. Adding more I think would definitely be supported by a lot of players. I actually have a hand-held items suggestion, that many people support.

There are so many things in this game that kill you, intended to kill you.
    Harm Wands
    Spikes
    Lava
    Cannons
    Goop
    Snot
    Jagged Rocks
    Qbee Bombs

There is no difference between knocking someone back with a teddy than a knock-back wand.

There is no difference between crushing someone with a spoon than shrinking and crushing someone.
  • #Elfie#Elfie Member
    oh my god... I LOVE IT
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    What about a Rattle for a weapon? :3
  • What about a Rattle for a weapon? :3

:O I can't believe I didn't think about that. I'll get on that right away lol
  • NerryNerry Member

Game Theory is terrible. It's not true.
    Mario is just a cartoon game. Its not real