More Ideas

SUS GRILLSUS GRILL Member
edited July 2016 in Suggestions & Comments
good_and_evil_angel_wings_png_by_thy_darkest_hour-d49rc1y

At this point I have become very lazy and can't seem to make myself create the ideas myself....so welcome to the google picture display lol.

This first...overly large...picture is a wing idea I would love to see. The white and dark angel wings sell so well and are very popular...how about a wing with both??

school_girls_by_angelnablackrobe-d3b720q

While exploring the various realms of cc I have found a few castles labeled as "schools" so how about we give them some uniforms??? I wasn't about to find a male uniform that best showed the look I was going for but here are 2 cute exampled of female school uniforms.

OCZ28T1A5BR3

This picture is just one example on the many things we could do with this idea. CC has created many cute wigs to wear in game, all solid colors. Going with the wing idea...why not make a dual colored wig.
To make it easier on developers or game art designers, the base color could be black and then on one half there would be a different color (pink, purple, red, green, etc.)

clip-art-smiling-cloud-clipart-1

And how about a cute little smiling cloud for a pet??

sign

Next to last we have this cute sign design to be placed on the outside of realm doors. I love the look of this and like a lot of people I like to decorate the doors I have. This design reminds me of old fashioned stores and shops and would be more for the builders in the game.

(The following ideas have no pictures and require imagination :3)

-I love the added footprint decor, it adds a certain something to rooms. I would like to add to this type of decor and say that vine "stickers" that can go on the sides of blocks would be fun, as well as rose vines.

-Metal Fences and steel fences (their use will be explained next)

-HIGH VOLTAGE FENCES!!! A stack-able metal/steel fence that has a little...spark...to it :3 I mean; sure we could use glass and other blocks to enclose our more "secure" areas in a realm but where is the added fun in that? This fence would also have a fun use to parkour and mazes. (made with metal/steel + gizmo)

-To go with the lovely electrified fences we would need a DANGER sign. Much like the closed and open signs, this one would just say DANGER and then whatever message you want to go with it.

-Adding more to the idea of schools I would like to see a "teacher's" desk. which would be the same design as a workbench but would come with a decorative apple and some spread papers.

-In my clan I have a first level called miners, Their job is too strictly mine for resources and other various objects needed to help, either in shop or for any other clan members realms. The game already includes a hardhat but I would also like to add a tool belt or some hold-able mining equipment such as an axe and pickaxe. These items would be for slightly enhanced mining abilities. The ability would only be present while the item is being worn. Stats would go to normal after the item was removed. Wearing either of these items could also increase the drop chance for multiple resources. Again, this would be restricted to only while the item was worn.

-Now that we have caves in the game and they are as caves should be...dark. Why not add a new hardhat that comes equipped with its own light source?

Sorry for how large the pictures were but I hope you enjoy my ideas :)

WOOPSE FORGOT ONE

images

Comments

• RawskinRawskin Member
    edited August 2016
    Fond of the hard hat, the kawaii outfits and the teacher's desk idea is pretty neat! x)