Nature Wear Idea

SUS GRILLSUS GRILL Member
edited July 2016 in Suggestions & Comments
nature wear
mushroom

In the first fit I used a cute rose to make a beautiful hat and some leaves to make a small top. Naturally my images reflect more on my own style rather than the games imagery so the use of the rose would be replaced with the in game flowers that you collect from realms or the ones craft-able using the recubed flowers.
The second outfit would advertise the shinning purple crystals that you can mine in the caves. The use of the purple crystals to make an adorable side hat and funky fashioned skirt are one of my favorites out of these 3 creations.
The third and final outfit uses the mushrooms to make a mushroom top hat and matching mushroom wand. The wand would function similar to the knock back wand except it shoot out a tiny mushroom. It could either be fueled by mushrooms that you have on you or be an automatic response item that doesn't require any ammo.

The inspiration for these outfits come from common items you find in game that have very limited uses in the game and utilizes them in more ways.

These clothing items and accessory would be craft-able using massive amounts of the required item (except when recubed items are involved)

If you think of any other in game items that you would like to have more uses for as far as fashion, let me know your ideas and I will do my best to create them. Don't forget to vote :D

Comments

• PerfctPerfct Member
    I just LOVE the mushroom hat/rose hat! You have such amazing ideas, keep up the good work! ^.^
  • 719matmat719matmat Traveling through time and space (tping to friends)Member
    ill just leave this here
    <3
  • 719matmat said:

ill just leave this here

I'll be honest I'm not sure if this is positive or negative feedback lol But its cute anyway
  • 719matmat719matmat Traveling through time and space (tping to friends)Member
    DoII said:

719matmat said:

ill just leave this here

I'll be honest I'm not sure if this is positive or negative feedback lol But its cute anyway
    ill try to actually try tmrw when i can, lol
    (ps i love the idea lol)
  • Omg, I absolutely LOVE all the ideas! Especially the rose and crystal one :D
  • @Doll maybe the mushroom hat should be covering your whole head so you will look like Toad from Mario :3
  • RawSkin said:

@Doll maybe the mushroom hat should be covering your whole head so you will look like Toad from Mario :3

This game already remmembers nintendo a bit, and putting a similar thing as toad will call the copyright strikes :/
  • the rose and the crystal ones would be interesting
  • piratax10 said:

RawSkin said:

@Doll maybe the mushroom hat should be covering your whole head so you will look like Toad from Mario :3

This game already remmembers nintendo a bit, and putting a similar thing as toad will call the copyright strikes :/
    I agree, I tried to stay away from ideas that imitated too much of something else.