Suggestions for Windows 8.1 Free Screen Recorder

edited July 2016 in Off-Topic
So, I will be starting to make youtube vids for cubic castles and slither.io and possibly agar.io all i need is a free screen recorder and begin i shall :D!

Comments

• Firstly I would like to state I have not answered the first question as I can't really say

Secondly I have the same, Bandicam however mostly because I'm not paying for a screen recorder for cc which will have short 10 min long videos anyway. I have perhaps considered buying one for KnoP Purposes (Dread made me in charge of KnoP YouTube and videos <3) I love my youtube, anyhow...

I said yes for the second as because (states above) I love YouTube helping record videos would be perfect to help take up my time (even though I barley have any nowadays XD)

So sure I'll help record, just friend me and we can discuss the detail :)</p>

Ok, so you can gladly be part of the team. Obviously, don't say anything stupid while I record. Try to ask people what recording app thingy they use for Cubic Castles, and I am really looking forward to meeting you! - The Awesome Dude
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

Firstly I would like to state I have not answered the first question as I can't really say

Secondly I have the same, Bandicam however mostly because I'm not paying for a screen recorder for cc which will have short 10 min long videos anyway. I have perhaps considered buying one for KnoP Purposes (Dread made me in charge of KnoP YouTube and videos <3) I love my youtube, anyhow...

I said yes for the second as because (states above) I love YouTube helping record videos would be perfect to help take up my time (even though I barley have any nowadays XD)

So sure I'll help record, just friend me and we can discuss the detail :)</p>

You can always use OBS, it doesn't display the message that most free screen recorders do like Bandicam or Screen O Matic
  • OBS is good, but there's a possible chance your computer will crash. I'm interested on joining your team :)
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

OBS is good, but there's a possible chance your computer will crash. I'm interested on joining your team :)

Huh really? It seems to work fine.
  • ANYONE HAVE A SUGGESTION BESIDES OBS AND BANDICAM?
  • iBunniezillaiBunniezilla New ZealandMember
    edited August 2016
    Fraps? It's pretty reliable for screen-videos and facecams.
  • Fraps? It's pretty reliable for screen-videos and facecams.

Okie. Thanks for telling meh.
  • oh i wanted to post this too..i mean whats a good screen recorder..now i know one