ELEMENTAL PETS

SUS GRILLSUS GRILL Member
edited July 2016 in Suggestions & Comments
elementals

These are just 2 of my elemental pet pack idea. This pack would include a total of 4 pets, these 2 being the most common to drop. The next 2 that I am still working on the designs for would be the rares of the pack.

Also the textures used for the in game pets would be normal cc textures that are already in use such as the water, lava, and torches. So I understand that the pets wont look exactly as I will have them displayed.

elementals 2

Here we are, the rare elementals :3

They are so super cute. And of course the textures that I used on these pets and the common ones will NOT be the textures used in game. These are just over exaggerated textures.

Unlike the water and fire/lava pets; these two would require more detail. For example the water pet would just use the typical clear water texture that you find in game. My garden pet would use a dirt and grass texture (like I said it would not be depicted how I have illustrated) cc grass texture near the top of the head where the flower/s will be placed then a layer of dirt followed by a layer of stone.

My gem pet would utilize the cave block that has the lava veins in it. However instead of it being lava veins it would be purple gem veins. To top it off there would be a cute cluster of purple gems on the top of the pets head.

I love the idea of these pets and how they incorporate in game items and I hope you will too :3

Comments

• elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    +1 would fit perfectly with my name :3 maybe on level 50 then all 4 of the elementals with eachother with the rarest one?
  • CortanaCortana UnknownMember, Retired Moderator
    Merged both of your threads. Please avoid of creating duplicated threads in the future, there's an edit option available. :)
  • Just to add a cool pet to the game I had stumbled over this I think this is cool too. Something More Mythological. would be awesome!!!!!
    1743afed83c493ebe39a2723f217870f
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

Just to add a cool pet to the game I had stumbled over this I think this is cool too. Something More Mythological. would be awesome!!!!!

Me too

Cookie_monster
  • I could totally design BOTH pets lol
  • very nice designs doll and very cool idea
  • swoo kyuuuttt

Just to add a cool pet to the game I had stumbled over this I think this is cool too. Something More Mythological. would be awesome!!!!!

• Just to add a cool pet to the game I had stumbled over this I think this is cool too. Something More Mythological. would be awesome!!!!!

Hmm...Mythological...
  • CortanaCortana UnknownMember, Retired Moderator

I'm pretty sure it's a creation of the toy maker Ekaterina Gakman. You can check out more of her stuff here: https://www.instagram.com/gakman.e/
    She created many amazing toys.
  • I want... the flower pet to be my costume, The cutest thing i've ever seen...
  • Metanoia said:

I want... the flower pet to be my costume, The cutest thing i've ever seen...

I 100% agree, I'm actually working on doing a whole nature wear that would include that lovely rose hat. It should be ready and posted in the next few days :3

Be sure to check it out, I believe you will find more to love