New Accessories and Furnishings

green hair

This is just a cute anime girl hairstyle that I used on my profile picture. The more I looked at it the more I wanted it in game. I would have published the hair in multiple colors do properly demonstrate how the wig would look in cc colors but the pink just wasn't happening lol.

However; I believe the green works well enough as an example.

BEES EVERYWHERE!!!!!

Now this next idea could go as a simple accessories or a pvp wearable accessory. Using the idea of the in game bees I figured it would cute to have them as a wearable item. Bees would replace wings and casually fly around the qbee's body. The bees would either be just decor or they could retain their "harm" properties and sting qbees who get to close. Of course this item would only be able to harm in pvp areas, much like wands except they offer more close range protection.

FLOWER THRONE!!!!!

We have a role throne made from gold, fancy wood, etc and a throne of bones made from...well...bones, BUT CAN I GET A FLOWER THRONE???

I absolutely looooove color and all things girly. But I found that the in game thrones cater more to males in the fact that they look either super regal or super scary masculine. I would love a buy-able (using recubes) flower throne.

LAVA GEYSER!!!!!

This one is about as self explanatory as the flower throne but I'm a builder and I love making themed rooms. As fun as water geysers are I think we are in some serious need of lava geysers. Just adds an extra umph to the whole building experience :3

These Items would have to be mine-able in realms were lava is present.

EXCEPT CAVES....putting lava in those dark holes of death was bad enough...:P

MULTICOLORED FENCES!!!!!

I forgot this gem in my last post about all my colorful items but colorful fences would be lovely to have as well...cuz lets face it...the wooden fences....they are...so-so.

SPOTTY STICKERS!!!!!

That's right, you heard me....spot. stickers.

Once again this item is pretty self explanatory and would work like footprints in the fact that they go over various blocks and stairs. Except they would be multicolored spot stickers that would accompany all my colorful ideas. These items would have to be obtained via pack purchases.

Comments

• CortanaCortana UnknownMember, Retired Moderator
    edited July 2016
    Can help you with the pink hair :P
    KWMVKLR4A33C3M

I like all of these suggestions ^^
  • iKONICiKONIC Member
    Love 'em all :3
  • Cortana said:

Can help you with the pink hair :P
    KWMVKLR4A33C3M

I like all of these suggestions ^^

PERFECTLY DONE!!! THANKS SO MUCH :3
  • i think it is okay to find lava geyser in cavern since geyser gives light(dn't know if it is intended or bug though) >.< and if it gives light then more natural light source for cavern \(^O^)/
  • WildMilk said:

i think it is okay to find lava geyser in cavern since geyser gives light(dn't know if it is intended or bug though) >.< and if it gives light then more natural light source for cavern \(^O^)/

The light is great its the trying to not die while jumping over that worries me lol
  • Lava geyser great for Dungeon Realms, Parkours and maybe just cause we want some hotness shooting up :) . Also Vined flowered Lattice would be great too. Awesome ideas I hope they put them to use we need newer items for girls to feel welcomed other that a few old fashioned wigs and a skirt n tutu.
  • well you wouldn't die much since you can see it and avoid it or it just don't hurt us ^^