WHY Qbee's SCAM ?!?!

2»

Comments

• That moment when your friend tells you that they are a serial killer. ¨Oh, don't worry we are friends. You are safe hue hue!”.

OMG XD
  • RawskinRawskin Member
    edited August 2016
    Lucaaa795 said:

Just a off-topic thing:
    Almost everyone who u think is against scams/scammers/scam payaways might actually host fake payaways on their alts -cough cough-
    '.'
    Just a random thing i thinked at ','

so you mean by that, that we can't trust anyone who is against scams anymore? :/
    so you are saying that mods are hosting fake payaways?
    that's a weird thought imo.
  • Lucaaa795 said:

rawskin said:

Lucaaa795 said:

Just a off-topic thing:
    Almost everyone who u think is against scams/scammers/scam payaways might actually host fake payaways on their alts -cough cough-
    '.'
    Just a random thing i thinked at ','

so you mean by that, that we can't trust anyone anymore? :/
    I said "almost everyone".
    And thats just a opinion.

İ had already changed my post before you commented xD
  • It's simple, profit.
  • Greedy for stuff...
  • DemonismDemonism SingaporeMember
    I would probably be a scammer if I wasn't allowed to buy cubits.

I used to be a scammer so I'm gonna speak from experience.

Scamming is just so simple. It's such a short cut to everything. You earn, free cubits!
    When you scam, you just get blinded by your earnings. You never think about what others may feel. That is until you get scammed yourself. I got scammed too last time. That was what made me stop scamming.

Sometimes, it just takes a taste of your own medicine to let you realise the bad you are doing.

What goes around comes around ;)
  • I would probably be a scammer if I wasn't allowed to buy cubits.

I used to be a scammer so I'm gonna speak from experience.

Scamming is just so simple. It's such a short cut to everything. You earn, free cubits!
    When you scam, you just get blinded by your earnings. You never think about what others may feel. That is until you get scammed yourself. I got scammed too last time. That was what made me stop scamming.

Sometimes, it just takes a taste of your own medicine to let you realise the bad you are doing.

What goes around comes around ;)

Woah i like the way u phrase it :P
  • Hey if your a kid on forums, and haven't been banned yet, lemme give you a little saying I made up.

Thieves are thieves, once done it cannot be undone, ask for forgiveness you get hate and hate, you don't care we don't care, therfore don't steal or you'll get scammed too!
  • edited August 2016
    Yeah
  • Well, in every games we got some people that just want to cheat "kauz its fun lol xd lol lol" so, It's normal that Cubic Castles got some too . They're just more I think because it's easyier on this game .
  • I get scammed all the time and never learn -_- I honestly feel now that I can't trust anyone. It's really sad how much I've been scammed but I guess it just happens sometimes.
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator