My name 3 times on the race block in blue course 2

$uper Tiger$uper Tiger Member
edited July 2016 in Bug Reports
For some reason when I did the blue course 2 once I. Got a position but the next time i did it my name came twice and then thrice.

Comments

• elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    And 1 of the 3 has a capital T
  • That's still wierd, since if somebody is faking his name; but the first 2 names don't even have any letters that can be typed as another letter
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    One may have a Space afterwards.
    One has a lower case "t".
    And i presume you are the one with the capitol "T".

I Would simply assume that they are three different players, or a name tag or two was involved. But quite possibly a bug.

If you feel completely positive that the registered names are you and no other player or name tag was involved, perhaps let support know about it.
  • KewbinKewbin Member
    I've reported this problem to support including an explanation of how it happened.
  • RYBIERYBIE Member
    if u always change it they will be and 100 times :)
  • BJDware said:

One may have a Space afterwards.
    One has a lower case "t".
    And i presume you are the one with the capitol "T".

I Would simply assume that they are three different players, or a name tag or two was involved. But quite possibly a bug.

If you feel completely positive that the registered names are you and no other player or name tag was involved, perhaps let support know about it.

I did the blue course 3 times and all of those names are totally me.one have a T difference and the 2nd one have t in it , the lat one have space at the end.