Guide On Hydrator Things And Dehydrated Cubes

Fluffy 303Fluffy 303 Somewhere Over The RainbowMember
edited July 2016 in General Chat
Hey! Here is a guide on hydrator things and dehydrated cubes lol

A Dehydrated Cube comes from mining in the desert mines, they can range from 1-2,500 blocks to get just 1! They come in Red, Purple, Blue, and Green! Green the rarest Red the least!

The Cubes!
bandicam 2016-07-22 17-58-47-042

There are Hydrator's too! Look on Gdog's video to find out how to make them! cuz im too lazy to post it

The Machien!
bandicam 2016-07-22 17-56-50-369

What it looks like when you click on the machien to put in the cube and the inside!

bandicam 2016-07-22 18-07-23-071

bandicam 2016-07-22 18-07-00-310

Comments

• The 007The 007 PortugalMember
    Not only desert mines, but any mine I think. In fact, I think you don't even need to grind on a mine to get them, as they can be achieved by normal block breaking. And the block range, well it doesn't work like that for me, I dug pretty much 3k blocks and got nothing.
  • Piratax10Piratax10 Member
    edited July 2016
    The recipe: 4x water 4x rubber hose 4x pipe 2x stainless steel plate and a screwdiver

Caution: i may be wrong
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    I did a vid on how to craft the machine and how to find the blocks :)
  • gdog said:

I watched the entire video but I was half-asleep (no, your video isn't boring. I just had a long day :/). But what do you get from the cubes after rehydration?
  • gdog said:

I watched the entire video but I was half-asleep (no, your video isn't boring. I just had a long day :/). But what do you get from the cubes after rehydration?
    Crap if you're unlucky, (like a toilet) good stuff if your lucky ( My friend got a fossil from red cube)
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    Keep an eye on mr.penguin's topic.
    He will update it as soon as the cubes are done.
    http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/5059/rehydrators-hydrator-cubes/p1
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    ROOTbeerr said:

gdog said:

Crap if you're unlucky, (like a toilet) good stuff if your lucky ( My friend got a fossil from red cube)
    Video or it didnt happen :P

• Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    I got a cannon from red cube
  • SepailSepail Member
    What do people take from green cube?
  • Sorry... I had to :3

*machine
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.