Nurse's Hat & Doc's Mirror are still obtainable!

Athena ShyAthena Shy In TheTimMan's arms! Member
edited July 2016 in General Chat
Yes, you heard me right, they are still obtainable despite the bumper being removed from the Cubic Town Center.

1. Go to TeamTrevor's GoFundMe page here: https://www.gofundme.com/teamtrevorsullivan
2. Click the "Donate Now" button.
3. Put in the desired amount you want to donate, make sure to add your FRIEND CODE in the comment box, so you can receive your hats. DO NOT check the anonymous box, or your comment will not appear.
4, Open up a Support Ticket here: http://help.cubiccastles.com/support/ once you have donated with your FRIEND CODE in your comment. Let support know you have donated and wait to receive your hats ♥
Go
Go1

$10.00 = Doc's Mirror
DC

$20.00 = Doc's Mirror and Nurse's Hat
DC
NU

Comments

• Athena ShyAthena Shy In TheTimMan's arms! Member
    edited July 2016
    Lucaaa795 said:

rip CC economy xd.

I put this up because I think it is wrong people are abusing the Nurse's Hat & Doc's Mirror. So many players are under the impression you can not obtain them anymore. Players are selling them for WAY over what they are worth, exploiting the fact the bumper was removed.

I hope this is helpful to players and Trevor ♥
  • Thanks for bringing this up. Misinformation is bad and supporting charity is good.
    Lucaaa795 said:

rip CC economy xd.

Isn't helping those in need more important than abusing economy for your own personal gain? Cosmic introduced those items so players could help Trevor and his family afford surgery, not so people could resell them months later for a profit.
  • GenexGenex Member
    Well Ya They Only Removed The Bumper From The Town Center. But It Never ended :)

Thanks for bringing this up. Misinformation is bad and supporting charity is good.

Lucaaa795 said:

rip CC economy xd.

Isn't helping those in need more important than abusing economy for your own personal gain? Cosmic introduced those items so players could help Trevor and his family afford surgery, not so people could resell them months later for a profit.
    Thank you!

We should not be hiding the fact you can still donate to him and his family for personal gain ♥

#TeamTrevor
  • TheTimManTheTimMan In Athena Shy's armsMember
    What bothers me more than the greed of the player selling these for 100k each (200k a set) is the fact that Trevor gets less because they won't let the word out and just let others know how to donate.

This post should be STICKY, or at least add the bumper back and announce it in the forum officially.
  • ^ I second this. Can we get an admin in here? This deserves more attention.
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    ^ I agree too!
    TheTimMan said:

What bothers me more than the greed of the player selling these for 100k each (200k a set) is the fact that Trevor gets less because they won't let the word out and just let others know how to donate.

This post should be STICKY, or at least add the bumper back and announce it in the forum officially.

^ I second this. Can we get an admin in here? This deserves more attention.

^ I agree too!

Thank you all for your support for Trevor, his family and the players of Cubic Castles ☻
  • MarieAraMarieAra MexicoMember
    Yesssss! Thank you for posting this! We shouldn't care about the economy of the game while we could be helping Trevor and his family out, it's way better to donate to his page, help a little bit and get the items that way instead of paying a crazy amount of cubits for an item.
  • I completely agree with this issue but what happens if people cannot donate due to currency issues or if people are willing to pay prices like 80k for these items? I feel conflicted cuz I just sold 1 nurse hat soon after this topic was made so idk... Don't hate me plz I had no ill intentions :(
  • RYBIERYBIE Member
    all donate for this guy:(
  • The Death ReaperThe Death Reaper Behind youMember
    Whats with the sad Face Noe? o-o
  • Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember
    Lucaaa795 said:

rip CC economy xd.

Lucaaa795 said:

Lucaaa795 said:

rip CC economy xd.

I put this up because I think it is wrong people are abusing the Nurse's Hat & Doc's Mirror. So many players are under the impression you can not obtain them anymore. Players are selling them for WAY over what they are worth, exploiting the fact the bumper was removed.

Yeah you are right probably..
    But imagine the economy with these going down again..disaster imo.
    Yeah the main goal is to help trevor not getting rich by abusing them..but.. ;-;

R.I.P Lucaaa >:D

I completely agree with this issue but what happens if people cannot donate due to currency issues or if people are willing to pay prices like 80k for these items? I feel conflicted cuz I just sold 1 nurse hat soon after this topic was made so idk... Don't hate me plz I had no ill intentions :(

No one hates you buddy :)
    Not everyone has a credit/debit card, so not everyone can donate. For some people, the only way to obtain the hats is buying them from another player with cubits. I think it is a good thing when people influx them into the game, the more people who have them, the better.

The issue was that some players wanted to hide the fact they are still obtainable for their own personal gain. When the bumper was removed from the Cubic Town Center, some players knew they were still obtainable but choose not to say anything and then raise the price for the hats, since people were under the impression you couldn't get them anymore. Each hat was usually around 35k-50k each but they are now being sold for around 70k-100k each. I am trying to change that and make people aware that they can still donate ^_^

• TheTimManTheTimMan In Athena Shy's armsMember

Lucaaa795 said:

rip CC economy xd.

Lucaaa795 said:

Lucaaa795 said:

rip CC economy xd.

Yeah you are right probably..
    But imagine the economy with these going down again..disaster imo.
    Yeah the main goal is to help trevor not getting rich by abusing them..but.. ;-;

R.I.P Lucaaa >:D
    Lucaaa795 I quoted you on this> "But imagine the economy with these going down again".

The price was about 70k for the set. We want ppl to get these from Trevor then sell the set for 70k. The price went up when ppl thought these were NOT available, or they knew they were available yet charged 200k for the set. The economy will be just as it should be if all goes as planned.
    Greed is what you are referring to and not the economy. The economy is for the people as a whole, and not for the individual.

Also, what do you mean by "..but.. ;-;" at the end of your sentence?> "Yeah the main goal is to help trevor not getting rich by abusing them..but.. ;-;"
  • Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember
    Ill just tag him incase he didn't see this o.o"

@Lucaaa795
  • edited July 2016
    I think Luca has gone into hiding lol. Don't worry Luca I still love you, a true businessman to the core. You are a destined millionaire with your cut throat ways.

Thank you Athena for bringing this to the forefront. I did not know the Trevor campaign was still ongoing.

edited July 2016
    We love you Luca :)

Me and Tim donated $60 in total this week.
  • Da  LegendDa Legend LebanonMember
    edited July 2016
    Yea I have mentioned this before and how high level players are abusing it to make money, it didn't really affect the economy much after I said it, but it was only a comment maybe a post will make a change. thanks for bringing this back up again :)
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Maybe it needs to be hollaed some times :P

Maybe it needs to be hollaed some times :P

Tim and I holla about it :)
    Bump!

Also, they don't accept Citi cards. (Tried to use mine and it won't let me, all good though, I'll just use Visa.)
  • i think trevor is good now, he made a video that made lot of money. But idk.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

i think trevor is good now, he made a video that made lot of money. But idk.

His heart transplant was a success and his body isn't rejecting the new heart. But there still is the financial issue. Quote unquote

"We now have a clearer understanding of what the short-term financial needs are and Team Trevor wants to do everything we can to take care of Trevor now and in the future as well. His life-changing Gift will come along with its share of trials and tribulations. The cost of transplant medical care will be over a million. The co-pays alone can vary depending on insurance between 50k-400k. We have set our new goal of $250,000 and will work to blow this number out of the water. One can only imagine the impact of the incoming medical bills, cost of temporary housing, care needs and groceries etc. for the 3 lil’Sullivans, Trevor’s future care and the loss of the family’s sole income during this time."
  • #Elfie#Elfie Member
    TY Athena! I hope this really does still work..

i think trevor is good now, he made a video that made lot of money. But idk.

His heart transplant was a success and his body isn't rejecting the new heart. But there still is the financial issue. Quote unquote

"We now have a clearer understanding of what the short-term financial needs are and Team Trevor wants to do everything we can to take care of Trevor now and in the future as well. His life-changing Gift will come along with its share of trials and tribulations. The cost of transplant medical care will be over a million. The co-pays alone can vary depending on insurance between 50k-400k. We have set our new goal of $250,000 and will work to blow this number out of the water. One can only imagine the impact of the incoming medical bills, cost of temporary housing, care needs and groceries etc. for the 3 lil’Sullivans, Trevor’s future care and the loss of the family’s sole income during this time."
    Thank you for explaining this :)

TY Athena! I hope this really does still work..

It does, I already got three sets after I posted this :)
    edited July 2016
    I am NOT okay with someone gaining from another person's loss.
    For those who tell you it's okay to charge 80-100k for each hat is morally wrong.
    It is only $20 for both the Doc & Nurse hat. It is absurd to be charging people 80k-100k for each hats totaling in 160-200k for both when $20 in cubits is only 50,000 cubits. I can understand a small merchant fee, but charging anyone an absurd amount is just exploiting not only Trevor but your fellow Qbees.

These hats are still obtainable. They were NEVER 80k-100k each when the public bumper to his page was in the Cubic Town Center.

Please do not pay 200k for both hats!
    For $49.99 you can get 200,000 cubits.
    For $20.00 you can get BOTH HATS.
    You are being ripped off if you pay over 35k for each hat.

Edit* I am only saying this because I am sick of people instead of supporting the game by just buying cubits, purchasing hats then selling them for the DOUBLE amount of cubits.

OR

Just supporting Trevor and selling the hats AT A FAIR PRICE!!!!

You are exploiting, THIS GAME, TREVOR, and QBEES.
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    edited July 2016
    Perhaps @Superxtreme should adjust the value in accordance via,

http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/4169/cubic-castles-prices/p1

Every little bit helps.
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    There is some added value as some people don't have credit cards, pay pal etc.
    I myself have donated in the past but for those that cant.
    You shouldn't feel terrible buying them in game.
    They were all obtained by helping trev in the first place
    edited July 2016
    gdog said:

There is some added value as some people don't have credit cards, pay pal etc.
    I myself have donated in the past but for those that cant.
    You shouldn't feel terrible buying them in game.
    They were all obtained by helping trev in the first place

I understand added value, I even mentioned:
    "I can understand a small merchant fee." -Athena Shy

"For $49.99 you can get 200,000 cubits.
    For $20.00 you can get BOTH HATS.
    You are being ripped off if you pay over 35k for each hat."

If you sold each hat at 35k, so both at 70k, you will make 20k profit from a merchant's fee.
    Which isn't bad.

If you sold each hat at 100k, so both at 200k, you will make 150k profit from a merchant's fee.
    Which is morally wrong, in my opinion.

Also, I do not want people to feel ashamed for buying them in the game, I hope nothing I said has been interpreted that way. I have even said I think influxing them into the game is a good thing.

"Not everyone has a credit/debit card, so not everyone can donate. For some people, the only way to obtain the hats is buying them from another player with cubits. I think it is a good thing when people influx them into the game, the more people who have them, the better. " -Athena Shy

It just grinds my gears when players sell them at the prices they do after the bumper was removed. In my opinion 200k for a set is absurd. I do care for the players of this game which is why I made this thread.

I hope that cleared everything up, love ya Gdog ♥
    _____________________________________________________________________________________
    BJDware said:

Perhaps @Superxtreme should adjust the value in accordance via,

http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/4169/cubic-castles-prices/p1

Every little bit helps.

Thank you.