Does anyone think umbrella will be back next year?

Who think's Umbrella will be in a event where you can win one in the future? >.<

Comments

• ThisIsNotSlimThisIsNotSlim Member, Game Moderator
    Im pretty sure it will be back in some shape or form :)
  • MM2X2MM2X2 Member
    maybe yes
  • CD87CD87 Member
    I doubt it will return, since the first raffle was the last chance for people to get it, but:

Im pretty sure it will be back in some shape or form :)

I'd really want to see a Red & White, or a Pink & Red Umbrella in the next egg hunt xD
  • Of course, those with the umbrella will say no :3
    What I'm thinking is that the balloon is more likely to be gone, as more people have it, and it won't affect the pricing too much if it's gone, unlike the umbrella. Yes, the umbrella costs way too much right now, imagine how much it would be if it's gone.
  • iKONICiKONIC Member
    edited July 2016
    PEgaming said:

Of course, those with the umbrella will say no :3
    What I'm thinking is that the balloon is more likely to be gone, as more people have it, and it won't affect the pricing too much if it's gone, unlike the umbrella. Yes, the umbrella costs way too much right now, imagine how much it would be if it's gone.

A million cubits... Ya know, you could just buy an umbrella in real life, go singin' "I'm singing in the rain" song while being fab, twirling around the rain puddle before ya slip off your footings and get yer butt and get ye self wet!

What kind of person would sell a pink umbrella for 1million cubits? Like, wth. Hopefully it'll go down in price.
  • TheTimManTheTimMan In Athena Shy's armsMember
    edited July 2016
    Well because it was an event item, I feel if it does return, it will be in yet another event. I don't feel it would be appropriate to release it and undermine the importance of the first event or the value of the umbrella because its value has an effect on the economy. If it were released in a pack the price would drastically drop and so would the need for more cubit sales.

I feel that high costs are a bit too much but you have to realize cubit sales keep this game going. There no food on the table without it.
  • CD87CD87 Member
    edited July 2016
    PEgaming said:

I'm not gonna sell it either way (Might put it in a giveaway when I quit - but that hardly ever happens now), so why should I say yes? :3

• SpiridonSpiridon Member
    edited March 2017
    CD87 said:

PEgaming said:

I'm not gonna sell it either way (Might put it in a giveaway when I quit - but that hardly ever happens now), so why should I say yes? :3

That is true most people Who have umbrella Tend to not want it to come back because they don't want other's to have xd
  • ThisIsNotSlimThisIsNotSlim Member, Game Moderator
    TheTimMan said:

Well because it was an event item, I feel if it does return, it will be in yet another event. I don't feel it would be appropriate to release it and undermine the importance of the first event or the value of the umbrella because its value has an effect on the economy. If it were released in a pack the price would drastically drop and so would the need for more cubit sales.

I feel that high costs are a bit too much but you have to realize cubit sales keep this game going. There no food on the table without it.

Yeah, besides it took alot of work to win them the first time around, I'm sure that the event will be just as time consuming as the last.. I had nightmares about those pink eggs!

SO MANY EGGS!

:3
  • MarieAraMarieAra MexicoMember
    Wouldn't mind if it came back, it's a really nice item and I love meeting people with umbrellys. Though I do agree lol it was hard work getting them, luckily we won't have to see another egg until next Easter! After collecting 12k of them, I had Easter egg filled nightmares for days!
  • I think balloon will come back as if you see in the website its written that it is a common item and not a quest item! :o