TOP 2 SCAMER

HusnainHusnain Member
edited July 2016 in General Chat
i am telling u to be save of these scammer on cc 1:topia mani he is a scamer he scam angle wing and other rares and today 2:kuroko is a scamer too he scam rares he scam too d angle 9 caps and other rares abou 70k of my friend i hope admin lock these scamer account thnks but be save

Comments

• Pickles2001Pickles2001 Member
    edited July 2016
    Use the scam report thread.

If it's quote on quote not working them how come everyone uses it if it didn't work now one would be using it
  • i use
  • but nothing happend u know he scam 2 dark angel 5 angle wings cats 9 caps and rares about 70k
  • Ome ROme R Member
    Husnain said:

but nothing happend u know he scam 2 dark angel 5 angle wings cats 9 caps and rares about 70k

I know you really want get that scammer but this is no way you can go to Horus's discussions and give this name to the comments I am sure that will be helpful
    And please use the edit button more often and review the Forums Rules
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    You just multiposted dude, read rules please to avoid warnings and eventually bans
  • RYBIERYBIE Member
    u have to report them ;)
  • #Elfie#Elfie Member
    Pls close this
  • ThisIsNotSlimThisIsNotSlim Member, Game Moderator
    Please refrain from posting new discussion about scams, scammers or other rules being broken..

Also Please refrain from "multi-posting"..

The Forum rules can be found here:
    http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/8/forum-rules#latest

Closed and PM'd
This discussion has been closed.