DirectX: Version 10
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 50 MB available space

However,

Processor: Core 2 Duo
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: 1024x768, DirectX 9.0c
DirectX: Version 9.0c

-> My system is lower than the "Minimum" system requirement.

Does anyone have the system that is even lower than mine but still can play CC? Post it here!

Comments

• elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    I had:
    Window xp
    Core 2 duo
    500Mb ram
    Graphics i dont know
    Directx i dont know either

It worked on it great
    (My pc is now broken xD)
  • I have lower system requirements and it runs great >:D! Steam just needs to go home and stop partying. My other laptop before it died that was my beloved child was over ten years old and not upgraded except for a replacement fan. I could revive her blessed little heart if I had an OS to install. Now I have my uncles laptop and it is around six years old at least. Now this quirky little beast likes to over heat on me and unlike most computers that has defense measures in place that auto shutdown it to keep anything from frying it does not. I sometimes have to power shutdown it because it likes to randomly explode into a ball of flames X_X! I am like naughty computer calm down and I will get you an icepack, do not let your brains melt we are shutting you down now. It is all ok, there there little guy.
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    You will find that your GPU will dictate most of the maximum potential of your PC when it comes to gaming.
    Another words, if your PC is well under spec requirements yet still runs the game, then its your GPU doing most of the hard work.