What phone you use for gaming?

MythologistMythologist Member
edited July 2016 in Off-Topic
Hello all!

I made this discussion basically for ideas what phone to buy because I will not buy that Windows Phone I planned and I want to see what phone you use.
So what phone you use for playing Cubic Castles? If you don't play on phone you can comment it here as well that you play on Windows PC or in Mac.

Comments

• BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
  • pysinopysino WA Australia Member
    I play on iphone6 & Samsung Phone
  • Samsaung galexy core 4g lite with an android processing chip :3
  • I play on...wait I dont own a phone. Which makes me weird because it seems even almost child has one these days lol.
  • I play on Elephone p6000. It's name is different because my country took it and called phone that's made by self. Anyways It is pretty cheap and pretty good phone ranging 100-150 Euros.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    deniss168 said:

I play on Elephone p6000. It's name is different because my country took it and called phone that's made by self. Anyways It is pretty cheap and pretty good phone ranging 100-150 Euros.

What country are you from then

Anyways i play on Lg L70, it is not very good but gets the job done. Though you have to restart much times if you want to talk
  • iBunniezillaiBunniezilla New ZealandMember
    Good ol' Nokia Brick Phone.
    But seriously, I don't play on any mobile x_x
  • MythologistMythologist Member
    edited July 2016

The brick phone is the best ver. of Cubic Castles. No lag. Best typing. Gets the updates first. And the best part is that you can't even play it on the Brick. :)

Hehe c:
  • NerryNerry Member

The brick phone is the best ver. of Cubic Castles. No lag. Best typing. Gets the updates first. And the best part is that you can't even play it on the Brick. :)

• RYBIERYBIE Member
    edited July 2016
    tablet:samsung galaxy note pro 12,2 inches:3
    and galaxy s7 edge