♥ Information Bumper in Cubic Town Center ♥

Athena ShyAthena Shy In TheTimMan's arms! Member
Do any of you older players remember the Information Bumper in the Cubic Town Center when they had the Trevor Event going on? Well, that bumper when you bonked it lead you to a website if you clicked the link. So I was thinking, why not put that very same bumper back in the Cubic Town Center but have a link to the Cubic Castles Forums instead?

Anyways just a suggestion, thought it would help more new players find the forums and rules easier/safely.

Photo with Information Bumper in it: ♥ ♥ ♥
Trevor

Comments

• TheTimManTheTimMan In Athena Shy's armsMember
    This is one of the best ideas I have heard of in a long time. There are a lot of players who either don't know there is a forum, or don't know how to find it. If you Google it, you get the old one, this one, and one that's totally unrelated. With the need to stay safe, it would solve any confusion if we could bonk an official bumper to sign up on the forum, read the rules, or learn recipies. There are times when someone might think they have the right forum but tend to be leery of entering their in-game name & password if they are not sure that they even have the right forum site.

This is our forum address;
    new forum

This is a hint that we even have a forum in the Cubic Learning Center;
    Forum, what forum
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    Could actually be quite productive. Good idea.
  • KokopelliKokopelli WV, USAMember
    Love the idea, it would be very useful
  • #Elfie#Elfie Member
    I wish the CTC had another bumper to support... Also, I think this is a good idea!
  • I like that idea, its very useful for the players tha just started playing Cubic Castles