Please help me.

JadabugJadabug Member
edited July 2016 in Help Requests
I need help, recently my account was hacked I believe but nothing was stolen. I changed my password, but this isn't about hacking. Cause nothing was stolen and my password is changed. But, someone called Alexis1332 has reported that i'm a scammer.
She has told her friend Coiny that I'm a scammer and I've been called it by him when walking into a realm.
If anyone knows Alexis1223 or Coiny, I would love if you would contact him/her.
I'll give them all the C I have cause I don't want to be called a scammer.
I did not steal her pets nor do I even have perm in her realm that I am aware of.
I recently took a couple days off the game but if you can contact them, I will give them all the C I have, I did not scam and I really need help.
I don't know if she is a scammer, I was really nice to her, let her take first with a few other friends in a giveaway. I let her be in a play with Om and I, I don't know if she took my blue letter from Valentines pack but it was missing and I know Om doesn't steal cause we've shared lots of things, but I don't care about that.
I just want to help her, so please if anyone knows them can you tell them to add me so I can give them C to buy their pets back.
I don't know if the hacker took her stuff but nothing of mine was stolen that i'm aware of.

EDIT:

Update on the scammer thing. I'm no longer being called a scammer: I gave stuff up to pay for new pets even though I did not scam but it was the right thing to do. Here are some screen shots: 20160706235658_1
20160706235721_1

20160706235801_1
20160706235848_1
Thank you Coiny.
20160707000122_1
BTW, I didn't let them try my balloon.

Comments

• BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    Best to ask support to look into it before taking any action, and see what they have to say on the matter.
    http://help.cubiccastles.com/support/
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Wow, that kind of people are bad: they say you have scanmed their pets, then ask even a bribe to say your not a scammer. And then he even wants to scam you!
  • edited July 2016
    You shouldn't have been so quick to give them stuff. you bribed them and people will think you are still a scammer, but a really bad one that will bribe to keep people quiet. You have support, just send them an email.
  • Rien-samaRien-sama Member
    edited July 2016
    That girl is very greedy and i know that he makes stupid rumors about every innocent rich qbees
    Like mr.narwhal and mohap2016

I will make a revenge for you :)
  • Athena ShyAthena Shy In TheTimMan's arms! Member
    Jade, never again give anyone anything if they are calling you a scammer. This was extortion. Next time anything like this happens you need to contact support or call me, I don't care if it is 3am.

As for Coiny, you should be ashamed of yourself.

In Jadabug's defence, I have found myself in a similar situation where I was hosting a game and a player started saying I scammed them, then demanding items. I had only been playing for about a month and didn't really know how to handle the situation. I was afraid if I banned them, then people would think I did scam him. I tried talking to him, maybe he had mistaken me for someone else, but that was not the case. So foolishly, I just gave him what he asked for then told him to leave. I thought this would be the end of it since I gave him what he wanted right? Wrong. He kept coming back and hanging around my realms. I had to ban him every time he entered my realm.

So I understand why Jade did it and thought it would fix the situation, BUT NEVER DO THIS. REPORT THEM RIGHT THEN AND THERE. Take screen shots and contact support. If you try to reason with people that claim you're a scammer or try and extort you, it will just end badly. Do not give into them, they will just come back, and worst, probably do it to someone else since they got away with it.

-Jadabug's Sis
  • TheTimManTheTimMan In Athena Shy's armsMember
    Jadabug said:

I need help, recently my account was hacked I believe but nothing was stolen. I changed my password, but this isn't about hacking. Cause nothing was stolen and my password is changed. But, someone called Alexis1332 has reported that i'm a scammer.
    She has told her friend Coiny that I'm a scammer and I've been called it by him when walking into a realm.
    If anyone knows Alexis1223 or Coiny, I would love if you would contact him/her.
    I'll give them all the C I have cause I don't want to be called a scammer.
    I did not steal her pets nor do I even have perm in her realm that I am aware of.
    I recently took a couple days off the game but if you can contact them, I will give them all the C I have, I did not scam and I really need help.
    I don't know if she is a scammer, I was really nice to her, let her take first with a few other friends in a giveaway. I let her be in a play with Om and I, I don't know if she took my blue letter from Valentines pack but it was missing and I know Om doesn't steal cause we've shared lots of things, but I don't care about that.
    I just want to help her, so please if anyone knows them can you tell them to add me so I can give them C to buy their pets back.
    I don't know if the hacker took her stuff but nothing of mine was stolen that i'm aware of.

EDIT:

Update on the scammer thing. I'm no longer being called a scammer: I gave stuff up to pay for new pets even though I did not scam but it was the right thing to do. Here are some screen shots: 20160706235658_1
    20160706235721_1

20160706235801_1
    20160706235848_1
    Thank you Coiny.
    20160707000122_1
    BTW, I didn't let them try my balloon.

I would hope that when players that get scammed can learn something positive. Coiny got scammed on June 29th so, what did you learn Coiny? It seems to me (imo) that you learned how to do this to someone else. If you get scammed, the only way to get help is to report them and open a support ticket. The forum is a place of awareness and learning but I am surprised that when we show proof of this blatant coercion & extortion, that something can't be done here.
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    I'll look into this personally. this is out of line from coiny
  • Jade, never again give anyone anything if they are calling you a scammer. This was extortion. Next time anything like this happens you need to contact support or call me, I don't care if it is 3am.

As for Coiny, you should be ashamed of yourself.

In Jadabug's defence, I have found myself in a similar situation where I was hosting a game and a player started saying I scammed them, then demanding items. I had only been playing for about a month and didn't really know how to handle the situation. I was afraid if I banned them, then people would think I did scam him. I tried talking to him, maybe he had mistaken me for someone else, but that was not the case. So foolishly, I just gave him what he asked for then told him to leave. I thought this would be the end of it since I gave him what he wanted right? Wrong. He kept coming back and hanging around my realms. I had to ban him every time he entered my realm.

So I understand why Jade did it and thought it would fix the situation, BUT NEVER DO THIS. REPORT THEM RIGHT THEN AND THERE. Take screen shots and contact support. If you try to reason with people that claim you're a scammer or try and extort you, it will just end badly. Do not give into them, they will just come back, and worst, probably do it to someone else since they got away with it.

-Jadabug's Sis

Yeah people are really mean, he was being really greedy but I didn't give him anything worth much cause I don't own anything. Like, I'm not sure if Alexis1332 did get scammed, she hasn't been on, but Coiny said she was. Like I can get all my money back and stuff, that's easy but he should probably be punished.
  • coiny you shouldnt call innocent qbees scammers. jade dont give stuff away so quickly but i understand what u are doing
  • #Elfie#Elfie Member
    I am sooo happy Coiny got banned. Now he is accusing others of scamming! (On forums) Unless they were old
  • OrigamibotOrigamibot Member
    edited July 2016
    >:O BUT COINY IS A SCAMMER, HE AND DARKLORD STOLE MY OUTFITS!!!!!!
    And my gifted blizzard stamp
  • #Elfie#Elfie Member
    .-. ForReal
  • RYBIERYBIE Member
    I have to tell u good luck xd:/
  • TheTimManTheTimMan In Athena Shy's armsMember
    Coiny has not been on the forums since 7-7-16. Not sure about any ban or for how long if any. I hope they learn something from this if they are allowed to play again.
    I hope you all will do your homework before assuming an outcome on your own. One more thing, The action of a player may be bad, this doesn't make the person bad.
  • TheTimMan said:

Coiny has not been on the forums since 7-7-16. Not sure about any ban or for how long if any. I hope they learn something from this if they are allowed to play again.
    I hope you all will do your homework before assuming an outcome on your own. One more thing, The action of a player may be bad, this doesn't make the person bad.

I actually saw Coiny recently (after I saw this post) in-game. But definitely not on forums
  • skyrenerobsskyrenerobs Member
    edited July 2016
    Wow really coiny wow dude thats low really low..... im coming for u see h soon lol
This discussion has been closed.