a little help

I just pranked my friend to login in my computer that has my perma banned account in it with that account which is -rien- that i gaved him for i think 2 weeks now and then after that i pranked him he couldn't open his account anymore i did not know that was going to happen cause i only though that he couldn't open his acc in my computer now he can't opne his account in all devices, please help me i don't want to ruin me and my friends friendship please

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    That was a really bad idea/prank/joke. Especially fooling around with a perma-banned account and getting your friend in trouble.
  • CardioGodCardioGod Member
    edited July 2016
    rien-sama said:

I just pranked my friend to login in my computer that has my perma banned account in it with that account which is -rien- that i gaved him for i think 2 weeks now and then after that i pranked him he couldn't open his account anymore i did not know that was going to happen cause i only though that he couldn't open his acc in my computer now he can't opne his account in all devices, please help me i don't want to ruin me and my friends friendship please

You pretty much just gave your friend PermaBan.