Pokemon Time Line

Fluffy 303Fluffy 303 Somewhere Over The RainbowMember
edited July 2016 in Off-Topic
Idk why i put this out here but i did.
This is my timeline of my Pokemon fan girling over the years.

It all started when me and my cousin started liking sonic games surprisingly (im not much of a fan anymore), She liked Shadow and so we gotten code names i called her Shadow and she called me Tails, after that we started to get bored of it, so then one day she told me about Pokemon , i knew what Pokemon was at the time but wasn't much interested into it. She liked Pikachu and so i looked more into it and found my love for Mudkip. We had code names for it also she was Pikachu and i was Mudkip. I liked mudkip for his attacks, personality, and his general kawaiiness. I even got a Mudkip plushie from her for my birthday :D

A year had passed and she left Pokemon for a different thing but i didn't. I looked more into Pokemon and started watching the shows, i would get up very early in the morning and watch them, and when school started i would eat breakfast and watch it. I started to do more art of my favorite Pokemon and i have it hanging on my wall still (if you guys wanna see it tell me) and i still today love thoes pictures.

This was the time Christmas was coming around the corner, i was hoping for the newest Pokemon game at the time Pokemon Alpha Sapphire, Christmas morning i woke up to find the game for my 3DS. I played it constantly until my fingers hurt, i loved it so much.

I still love the game till this day and im planning on collecting all of the games for Pokemon. Im still learning different Pokemon's but by far my favorite Pokemon is Mudkip and my second favorite is Lickilicky (just because he is so derpy looking). I love Pokemon and i will always love it.

Thank you guys for reading! Tell me if you want to see the Mudkip drawings i did! And im going to do one of my Legend of Zelda timeline too!

Comments

• AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    Lol Fluffy XD
    I think it's really cool that people that are separated by an entire generation can be united through Pokemon. I have met kids 15 years younger than me who are just as obsessed with it as adults 10 years older than me.
    It's crazy!
    If there was every a cartoon/anime/video game/card game to appreciate, it's this one ^^