Games similar to CC

I was wondering if there are some games similar to CC, because i really like the concept, but sometimes this 1 game is getting a little boring.

Does anyone know one?

Comments

• .ci..ci. Member
    Growtopia is a game like CC, but I personally do not care for it.
  • StevilStevil Member
    .ci. said:

Me neither...i got called a noob like 5 times for uh...being there?...and wearing cheap clothes i guess?
    So i just punched them in their face XD
  • pysinopysino WA Australia Member
    Sorry don't know any exept Growtopia
  • .ci..ci. Member
    Stevil said:

.ci. said:

Me neither...i got called a noob like 5 times for uh...being there?...and wearing cheap clothes i guess?
    People kept coming to my realm and putting locks on everything so I could not do anything in my own realm. I was too poor to buy my own locks and everyone was just plain mean. I did not like the 2D part of it either. I soon got tired of everything about Growtopia and quit.
  • .ci. said:

Stevil said:

.ci. said:

People kept coming to my realm and putting locks on everything so I could not do anything in my own realm. I was too poor to buy my own locks and everyone was just plain mean. I did not like the 2D part of it either. I soon got tired of everything about Growtopia and quit.
    I know right, why do they have permission in the first place? Not to mention all the scammers and colourful writing that confuses me, lol. Cubic Castles is simple, adorable, fun and awesome :)
  • edited June 2016
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember
    if you want to meet kind people, Check the GT forums
    http://www.growtopiagame.com/forums/forum.php
    theres some nice people there
  • I know i know!!! (isnt too similar but its nice) GraalClassicOnline because its like a Zelda a Link to the Past and its MMORPG so u can do friends, buy your house, make your guild, do quests and etc.
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    "similar to CC" is a bit vague to be honest.
    Has to be mmo? 2d, 3d etc?

There is quite a lot of sandbox creation games out there. But the best of the genre would have to be in my opinion, Minecraft, Terraria and CC.
  • StevilStevil Member
    Wurfino said:

You can also earn a world lock easily by watching on YouTube for guides.

Did that, but no one wanted too buy my stuff.
    BJDware said:

"similar to CC" is a bit vague to be honest.
    Has to be mmo? 2d, 3d etc

I like 3D the most, but 2D is fine if it has multiplayer, ability to build, trade, mine stuff.