Wut...

spyroboyspyroboy Member
edited June 2016 in Off-Topic
What... All of these castles are pyramids. Illuminati confirmed? XD

It's just weird to see all these castles in one place. Oh well...

Sorry for no picture. It's not letting me put it in.

Comments

• uhhhh... okay...?
  • Honestly, I'm also a lot to see things in the CC relating to the "Illuminati". One of them is the Report Button. But do not get me wrong, I do not mean to insult CC, I'm just saying what I saw it. And I want to play CC forever :)
  • Well, the Report "illuminati thingy" has bee there for ages... why did it just become this huge trend?

(I do not believe in any of this illuminati stuff, personally)
  • BlueMist said:

Well, the Report "illuminati thingy" has bee there for ages... why did it just become this huge trend?

(I do not believe in any of this illuminati stuff, personally)

No. I was I think Eden and near a Arctic mine most of the realms where pyramids. Creepy right?
  • iKONICiKONIC Member
    edited June 2016
    By the way...
    Illuminati is a scientific gathering community not a demonic gathering community o.o

The eye in the middle of the triangle represents the All-Seeing Eye and the Triangle represents its secretivity(NOTE: I just guessed these :3 THESE ARE PROBABLY NOT TRUE)
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator

By the way...
    Illuminati is a scientific gathering community not a demonic gathering community o.o

The eye in the middle of the triangle represents the All-Seeing Eye and the Triangle represents its secretivity(NOTE: I just guessed these :3 THESE ARE PROBABLY NOT TRUE)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illuminati
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    2016-06-29-17-13-39

Also this block xD
  • I know the place you're talking about, I can't remember which Overworld it's in, but it's right by an Arctic Mine
  • Archevix said:

I know the place you're talking about, I can't remember which Overworld it's in, but it's right by an Arctic Mine

Yep.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Archevix said:

I know the place you're talking about, I can't remember which Overworld it's in, but it's right by an Arctic Mine

Uhhhhmm look back, he exactly said it xD
  • KokopelliKokopelli WV, USAMember
    If y'all are referring to a bunch of castles in the overworld that have the pyramid stamp on them it has nothing to do with staff or anything of that sort. It's either one player who owns a bunch of neighboring plots and likes the pyramid stamp. Or a trend of overworld neighbors using the same stamp.
  • iBunniezillaiBunniezilla New ZealandMember
    http://www.itanimulli.com

Redirects to the NSA website? o-o creepy!!
  • EnderwitherEnderwither Member
    edited July 2016
    The sides of the triangle are the father, the son, and the holy spirit
    And the eye represents God
    No such things as demonic groups ' -'
  • #Elfie#Elfie Member

Firstly the original and actual illuminati symbol was an owl

Secondly the all seeing eye and eye of providence is most likely what this represents

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eye_of_Providence

Might I ask why an eye symbolising God's all seeing eye cause so much confusion of sorts

The role is all the kids in the his game just think of the illuminati because that is a sort of childish thing to do (no offence) but I just get tired off all these "OMG ILLUMINATI!" and "I NEED TO DESTROY ME ACCOUNT CUBIC CASTLES IS THE ILLUMINATI" stuff I see it loads in game and now people re making threads

Like. Report Button: all seeing eye as in seeing the reports or the cc crimes

Clan Block: Hmmm maybe something to do with a clan religion god like thing as it is the eye of God or maybe just something cool and deco

Pyramid: Ummm just a pyramid... like is every pyramid got something to do with the eye of providence....?

Also the illuminati was a scientific community as said above I mean come on do you honestly believe they were a bunch of killer cultists?

so the Yoda lesson today

Illuminati it is not, the eye of providence it is

.... The report button is a triangle with an eye.... Why?

• MM2X2MM2X2 Member
    #Elfie said:

Secondly the all seeing eye and eye of providence is most likely what this represents

Might I ask why an eye symbolising God's all seeing eye cause so much confusion of sorts

The role is all the kids in the his game just think of the illuminati because that is a sort of childish thing to do (no offence) but I just get tired off all these "OMG ILLUMINATI!" and "I NEED TO DESTROY ME ACCOUNT CUBIC CASTLES IS THE ILLUMINATI" stuff I see it loads in game and now people re making threads

Clan Block: Hmmm maybe something to do with a clan religion god like thing as it is the eye of God or maybe just something cool and deco

Pyramid: Ummm just a pyramid... like is every pyramid got something to do with the eye of providence....?

Also the illuminati was a scientific community as said above I mean come on do you honestly believe they were a bunch of killer cultists?

so the Yoda lesson today

why not?
  • #Elfie said:

so the Yoda lesson today

Something like the eye of the staff see are able to see all bad things in cc with the help of you reporting
    100% agree