Psst... I think you're awesome!! Lets get an awesomeness chat goin.. Tell ur peeps how epic they are

Yep.. Just want you all to know how awesome you are!!!
Hope you're havin a great day in CC... And just so we never forget.. lets make sure to tell each other how awesome we find enough each other and how grateful we are to be in each others lives!! Tag a friend, make a list, or just shout-out to all of CC that you think the awesomeness is epic!! Show some love here. I got too many friends to name myself.... But you go ahead n try... (hmm could be a dare?!?!?!)

Comments

• I think what's really awesome is how players try to just honestly help others. Not for any personal gain, or to look good, but from the kindness in their hearts. It shows you that there is good out in the world, or even in a game like this. Kinda inspires you to do more out there and make a change. Sorry, I spend way too much time listening to inspirational videos..
  • KaylaBaela22, Osibear, TigerGoddess, Bendia Pandakin, *Light*, etc are all very awesome and loving people. KEEP BEIN AWESOME LOVELY PEOPLE OF CC
  • Archevix, Archevix, Archevix, @xMaryMoonx , Archevix, Archevix, @hiccup 01 , Archevix

And last but not least, my favorite player of all time, who has donated, helped, and been there through hard times... you guessed it... nobody :(
  • Archevix said:

Archevix, Archevix, Archevix, @xMaryMoonx , Archevix, Archevix, @hiccup 01 , Archevix

And last but not least, my favorite player of all time, who has donated, helped, and been there through hard times... you guessed it... nobody :(

Archy, I think that you are an awesome person, it's just.... I am dealin with a lot of things myself. I would gladly talk to you for hours but u seem to be super busy