Old costume? Maybe?

Mrhaha11Mrhaha11 Member
edited June 2016 in General Chat

Bee outfit?

I dont remember where I found these images...
I just found them
It was pretty old

Comments

• I think they were posted way back in 2014 in Cubic Castles Instagram Page.?
  • Zephania said:

I think they were posted way back in 2014 in Cubic Castles Instagram Page.?

Nah I dont think so.. I think I got these from the old forums ;/

• Nope, there was no such thing as a "bee" outfit. In fact, I have no idea what that is. I was around in 2014, and I remember that screenshot, but that is strange. Maybe it was one of those old glitches.
  • @SirKewberth can you explain?
  • pysinopysino WA Australia Member
    edited June 2016
    These are in cubic castles public Instagram page. I use Instagram and I always see this when I swipe down cubic castles Instagram profile

Anyways it's not a bee outfit. I think it's the glitch when your Qbee's body is liike green. Red etc
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    It might be an old clothing glitch. During some updates it was possible to place blocks that weren't clothing in some clothing slots and get some strange colors/patterns.
  •  Thanh_ Thanh_ Somewhere near 16°28'30.0"N 107°36'07.2"E at the South East AsiaMember

It might be an old clothing glitch. During some updates it was possible to place blocks that weren't clothing in some clothing slots and get some strange colors/patterns.

Wow! That means we can be Dirt Blocks
  • It might be an old clothing glitch. During some updates it was possible to place blocks that weren't clothing in some clothing slots and get some strange colors/patterns.

It is most likely Yellow robe + Fairy Wings. When you think of it, the only clear wings are Dragonfly and Fairy Wings, and the only item that hides your legs and are yellow is the Yellow Robe. So it'll make alot of sense if it's just these two clothes placed together
  • It might be an old clothing glitch. During some updates it was possible to place blocks that weren't clothing in some clothing slots and get some strange colors/patterns.

It is most likely Yellow robe + Fairy Wings. When you think of it, the only clear wings are Dragonfly and Fairy Wings, and the only item that hides your legs and are yellow is the Yellow Robe. So it'll make alot of sense if it's just these two clothes placed together
    just one little problem. That was taken in the Halloween update, and fairy wings were not released at that time.

• HrothgarHrothgar Member
    edited June 2016
    Good old times!
    there was no level back then...
    so it was a more friendly society :P

oh and my old costume was...

A Blue Shirt
    A Red Pant
    A Blue Baseball Cap
    with a pair of nerd's glasses (I still have the baseball cap and the nerd glasses from way back then XD)
  • PEgaming said:

just one little problem. That was taken in the Halloween update, and fairy wings were not released at that time.

Ooh, didn't know that :0
  • Maybe it is simple skull mask,yellow,orange robe ando cupid wings but that's just my opinion who knows
  • Mrhaha11Mrhaha11 Member
    edited July 2016

Maybe it is simple skull mask,yellow,orange robe ando cupid wings but that's just my opinion who knows

This image was so old I dont think cupid wings were not a thing