How Did You Discover This Cubic Castle Game?

RightMakerRightMaker PhilippinesMember
Hi Fellow Qbees
Please Share How Did you Discover This Game?

Just Post this:
IGN:
When You Started:
How Did You Discover This Game:

Here's Mine
IGN:"The RightMaker"
When You Started:March 2015
How Did You Discover This Game:Because I'm So bored And I'm Just Viewing Free games In Steam And i Saw This Awesome game. I Try To Download It And I Discover Its Awesome

How About Yours? ;)

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • i just started not long, only a couple of days using the old forum and here i am, using the new forum.

I joined this game cause it is a good replacement of my old game. I hope the community here could be better.
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    edited February 2016
    When You Started: 4th Aug 2014

Browsing a random indie listing site, i spotted CC and was interested in the description.
    Having a try of it, i was addicted.
    At that time, the community was quite small, maxing out at mostly 30 players online at once during peak hour. Not to mention CC was not even on steam yet back then. Look at how it has changed now.
  • Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember
    When You Started: around November i guess?

I was watching youtube about games and stuff, then when i see a video about "Cubic Castles"
    I start to download it, Then i get VERY ADDICTED TO THIS GAME!!
    (Oups caps lock! :P)
  • Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    edited February 2016
    IGN: Professional Killer
    When you started: 31st August 2014
    How did you discover this game: Well,my friend told me to download it,and I did. At first,even though I had it downloaded, I was hardly playing. But after a week, I tried it and played. Since then, I spend more and more hours every day and keep playing this incredible game c:
  • IGN: Lightosphere
    When I started the game: hmm middle of November 2014
    How did I discover this game: well I know this game from my real bf that likes playing Minecraft
  • I started playing this game... About a year ago i think... But i keep quiting cuz of the laggy keyboard thing... So anyways...

I discovered this game when i was searching for similar games 2 growtopia on de Internet... And a guy suggested CC on some forum so i looked it up and i really liked it...
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    I started playing in September/October 2014 (I forget when exactly cuz I had just started a semester lol)
    It was on my steam store for 'New Releases' in the free-to-play games :3
  • When u started:Umm 1st time like 2 years ago and the last at after easter in 2015
    How did u discover it:My brother found it in steam :)
  • >Gleen<>Gleen< FranceMember
    IGN: =MGN=Gleen
    When I started the game: Sep 2015
    How did I discover the game: I was on MGN and they usually make party on Cubic Castles so I started to play on it too!
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    Feb 2nd, but I only played for a week then quit for 6 months. Started again 2 months before Halloween, and played ever since :p

I got told about this game by my brother!
  • IGN: PEgaming
    When You Started: August 6th, 2014
    How Did You Discover This Game: Steam Greenlight. I was looking at the recently greenlighted game and I noticed this. The graphics looked better than the others, and it was free, so I decided to see what it was about. There was a download link. I clicked on it. Never regretted that move.
  • IGN: TheDJDude12
    When you started: October 23, 2014
    How Did You Discover This Game: Well I was looking through steam and found it, looked it up and saw samboyer did an old video on it and it was my type of game
  • IGN: Jose_Candy
    When I started: Novemeber 27, 2014
    How did i discover this game: I friend named Bananamage showed me this game...then i met dj :)
  • lunariscilunarisci 'MuricaMember
    edited February 2016
    IGN: ----^
    When I Started: January 2015
    How I Discovered This Game: Waited for Tera to release on Steam; browsed around the Steam store and yyyeeaah
  • RexguyRexguy IdahoMember
    When Did You Join- I joined cubic castles on the last week of September. I think it was the 26th but i remember the exact time and that was 12:38 P.M MT.
    I discovered Cubic Castles randomly when I was searching for "sandbox games" on the App Store. I downloaded the game Idmetedely after I saw some screenshots.
  • IGN: Ryangles
    When I started: November 2014
    How I Discovered This Game: Brother played this game so I tried it out...
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    I think it was in February or maybe March 2015(i forgot the exact date)... wow... i am almost playing a full year now. :D
    I was just browsing around on Steam looking at any game.
    At that moment i was searching sandbox games.
    One of the first things i saw in the search list was this game.... i guess it got stuck in my mind.
  • pysinopysino WA Australia Member
    IGN: >pyswar<
    How did I find this game? I was looking through Mgn codes for Blockheads mgn server.. (Don't ask why I was on mgn server) then I scrolled down and saw cubic castles the I instantly downloaded it
  • KokopelliKokopelli WV, USAMember
    While trying to find free sustenance for my mine craft addiction I was browsing threw the AppStore when I found cc, downloaded got addicted, stopped, started a few more times until I gave up fighting and gave into this game...;-; my life is a prison and addiction is the warden, hopefully a cubic castles anonymous(rehab) meeting will one day be held.
  • IGN: CD87

How did I find this game? I saw this game since October 2014, but seeing reviews talking about unstoppable pillaging in realms, I decided not to download the game until August 2015 when I gave it a try.
  • I found this out on a magazine I was reading. Its called "K-Zone". There are like new issues per month, and at the end of March, I got one, and I saw a cubic castles advertisement. I tried this game and omg im so addicted O.O.
  • RisnormanyRisnormany Member
    edited February 2016
    IGN: Shisha
    When i start?: On August
    I found this game because my friend play this game tho! He have alot of cubit, so i interested to play this game :3
  • IGN: Angela
    How did I find this game: I was just free app shoping in google play store :p
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    Angela said:

IGN: Angela
    How did I find this game: I was just free app shoping in google play store :p

Gotta love the free app shopping on app store's! :D
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • IGN: Xastrox
    When You Started: late June 2014
    How Did You Discover This Game: EasyE did hes video and it seems intresting so i started playing this game
  • IridescentIridescent In your toilet.Member
    IGN: Iridescent // Old Name: xxgracexx
    When You Started: Dec. 28 2014
    How Did You Discover This Game: My sisters introduced me :D It was boring at first, can't lie XD. Played for 2 months, quit for 5 1/2 months, then came back :D. Most addicting game ever! :)
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    IGN: CanItBeDone

When did I start: August 14, 2015

How did I find Cubic Castle: YouTube!
  • DemonismDemonism SingaporeMember
    IGN: Daz_Growtopian
    When I Started: October 2014
    How I found CC: YouTube, as you can tell from my name, I'm a Growtopian. I used to watch this YouTuber called Ezekiel Alay. He does GT vids and I saw one of his videos about Cubic Castles.
    I tried the game and it was cool. At that time, I was very noob. Made some good friends. I then just bought cubits. Buying cubits is like, once you buy it once, you will buy it again and again.
    That's what I did so now, I spent about $1000SGD on the game. I have many accounts. So the money is like spread out.