Top Realm Results

edited June 2016 in General Chat
The results have been posted and I wanted to congratulate all those who participated! A extra congratulations is in order to those who placed boy was there some steep competition :)! Lastly the biggest thanks is to Sir Kewberth for taking his personal time to sort through and see the mind boggling amount of entries along with organizing the event. I like how the prizes are fair and even among those who placed. That is greatly appreciated as well considering some entries how is one supposed to compete against them like Hinter's Amusement Park that is comprised of many creations by different players.

Comments

• SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Note that there were no prizes announced for this. I just decided to offer some realms to the builders, but it was never really intended to be a contest. The real goal was to promote nice realms and give people interesting places to visit while they play.
  • Yes, I did not enter for a prize as you stated no rewards were offered at the time. It can be really hard to find rooms/realms and it was nice to be able to have such a large amount of rooms/realms to look at that are quality. It gave us the players a chance to promote our hardwork by putting it in the spotlight. In the use of the word competition I did not mean to imply it as a contest, it is just that to be able to place on the list was not an easy thing to do with big contenders having their creations submitted. I am very satisfied with the results I would readily agree with a large majority of what entries placed and where.