Lets vote for great times

Lets get a voting thing going here on better tools for pvp...
Swords...bows...shields...gear all the goodies to make pvp more fun

Comments

• Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    Making 2 or more topic's regarding the same thing is breaking the rules, someone didn't take their time to read 'em.
  • U so trolling me
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember

U so trolling me

Actually I think he's just informing you of the forum rules, which can be found here:
    http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/8/forum-rules#latest
    edited June 2016
    Sorry if you feel I am trolling you. But in actual fact, you're just breaking the rules, I am just informing you. I can talk to you privately if you think I am offending you by "trolling", just PM me.
  • skyrenerobsskyrenerobs Member
    edited June 2016
    Ooo u gonna get yours bruv

Ok so i mis read the rules i thought it was meant about comments....but seriously u gonna jump me on that......awwwww see now u made me do it again....
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    edited June 2016

Ok so i mis read the rules i thought it was meant about comments....but seriously u gonna jump me on that......awwwww see now u made me do it again....

Multi-posting....
    Seriously, those rules might be worth a read x_x
  • I meant to hit edit lol
    So, you just went through the rules and just said "I thought it meant only comment" then you go ahead and break the rule you just said you know well, and to make it worse you even said you did it on your comment...
  • skyrenerobsskyrenerobs Member
    edited June 2016
    I know lol wrong button.....besides i already flagged myself lol
    .....sorry for double ls was really a mistake
This discussion has been closed.