Admins-Mods.. Need to send report of extreme misbehavior. Was disconnected when hit send button

HI... Sorry to bother.. But wasnt sure what to do next.. I attempted to use report button in game.. but was disconnect when i hit send report.. Not sure if it went through or not
G-dog had to show up to get rid of a few qbees causing serious trouble in town center.
The kids who were supposedly banned for cussing, slander, racism, and school shooting threats... Well once gdog left, then a main account came in, first claimin to be the bro of the banned account, then admitting to master-minding the entire event.. He says for a you-tube show... I do have a screenshot where this person admitted to offending people on purpose for the reason of making a video with his friends help. I will supply it if ud like.
Persons qbee name is Zach ATTACK ZS
I do hope you will look into it, or send it to someone who will. The evidence says this is the main account of the person responsible for what occured. Thank You.. And sorry to take up your time. But the stuff he said was vicious, and shouldn't be read by any children, ever!!!

Comments

• Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    Send the time & date of it to Support. They'll check for all the chat logs and decide on a punishment if needed.