Qbees as fun

Comments

• BeIfastBeIfast ChileMember
    I LOVE YOUR DRAWS , Can you the first qbee you made it for me but with no press hat (i mean with all the hair in the head) and a cat , can you do it ? :D
  • Can u draw me again?

Swabbie
    Eyepatch
    Red Shirt
    Black Pants
    Red and Green Scarf

Regards, Moshaict
  • BeIfastBeIfast ChileMember
    edited March 2016
    THX!!!!!! You are the best !
  • 719matmat719matmat Traveling through time and space (tping to friends)Member
    AMAZING!!!!!image
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    These are amazing!
  • How much c it costs to do just a profile pic?
  • piratax10 said:

How much c it costs to do just a profile pic?

That's why I gave the vote option as 'negotiable price', I can make a profile for whatever price or even for a item (like clothing or gems)

• What about a santa hat plus a valkyrie hat?
    here the image: https://i.imgsafe.org/a9cd405.png
    P.S: dont make me too smile, im a rogue in true life trying to fight against cheaters and many bad ppl...
  • Your a talented artist, I'm sure lots of people will be willing to pay you for such amazing artwork. ^.^
  • piratax10 said:

What about a santa hat plus a valkyrie hat?
    P.S: dont make me too smile, im a rogue in true life trying to fight against cheaters and many bad ppl...

Ok, i'll start on the pic tomorrow.
  • Piratax10Piratax10 Member
    edited March 2016
    KVantas said:

piratax10 said:

What about a santa hat plus a valkyrie hat?

Ok, i'll start on the pic tomorrow.
    Ok thx :) (lol ok spree)
  • lunariscilunarisci 'MuricaMember
    Nice job on getting this thread an announcement! :3 Really amazing how many commissions you've done; takes dedication

You're one of the many people who inspired me to take up drawing as a side hobby; thank you, and take care of your hands! :D
  • lunarisci said:

Nice job on getting this thread an announcement! :3 Really amazing how many commissions you've done; takes dedication

You're one of the many people who inspired me to take up drawing as a side hobby; thank you, and take care of your hands! :D

Thank you, though it's more of 'take care of my wrist' since all art I do is done via mouse.
    as for side hobby, let it bloom if you want. It takes practice or even 'style practice' to achieve a wanted result.
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    edited March 2016
    A Topic in a section with no announcements, over two thousand topic views, over a hundred and forty topic comments where other topics barely breach ten..
    I Thought it deserved to be sticky. At least for now.

Great work KVantas, i most definitely enjoy your art.

Ps.
    You need a gallery someplace to display your work. Or do you have one already? Deviantart.com perhaps?
  • BJDware said:

A Topic in a section with no announcements, over two thousand topic views, over a hundred and forty topic comments where other topics barely breach ten..

Ps.
    You need a gallery someplace to display your work. Or do you have one already? Deviantart.com perhaps?

I just noticed that this topic is now a sticky, good lord 0-o
    I never posted the Qbees anywhere else but I do have a DeviantArt account and a Tumblr account.
  • 719matmat719matmat Traveling through time and space (tping to friends)Member
    KVantas said:

BJDware said:

Ps.

I just noticed that this topic is now a sticky, good lord 0-o
    I never posted the Qbees anywhere else but I do have a DeviantArt account and a Tumblr account.
    add me on cc, i wanna give you some c as a thank you gift!
    (probs not many, im broke...)
  • Want you draw for ma sister?

Desc:
    Harm Wand
    R/G Scarf
    Bunny Tail

Thx!
  • Can you draw mine?
    I use:
    Flamenco Hat,
    Chef Coats
    Black Pants
    Bat Wing
    Dog's Tail...

Make a posing like the QBee holding his hat(but his hat is still on his head)
  • pysinopysino WA Australia Member
  • edited March 2016
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • pysinopysino WA Australia Member
    Request for my friend:
    Nerd glasses
    Fansincar Orr something idk what it's called. It's a pink hat thingy to the side
    Suit jacket
    Dark angels
  • Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember
    One more request ...
    Aviator hat
    Nerd glasses
    Ugly christmas sweater
    Pink flower skirt
    Foxtail

P.S.: add a brown hair pwease :3
  • iKONICiKONIC Member
    edited March 2016
    Can you draw me too?, sadly i got scammed so ill describe through text. I got a tuxedo(suit jacket) with black pants, an eyepatch, angel wings, also make mine with black hair with a bit of spikyness, and Im wearing a gentleman top hat :), It might be confusing because of my jumble of words XD. But yeah, can you imagine this?
    Ok TO be more comprehensive:
    Chef coat
    Black Pants
    Eyepatch
    Angel Wings
    Black hair with a bit of handsomeness(make it look like Taylor Lautner's Hair XD)
    With a wink face
    And a white top hat XD
  • >pyswar< said:

Request for my friend:
    Nerd glasses
    Fansincar Orr something idk what it's called. It's a pink hat thingy to the side
    Suit jacket
    Dark angels

Fascinator?
  • Fluffy 303Fluffy 303 Somewhere Over The RainbowMember
    Kvantas what drawing program do you use? o-o
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    Fluffy303 said:

Kvantas what drawing program do you use? o-o

KVantas said:

Fluffy303 said:

These are so cool! May i ask what drawing program you use? :3

I use SAI Paint
  • Fluffy 303Fluffy 303 Somewhere Over The RainbowMember
    Oh ok thanks, last time i tried to install it which that was waaaaaaaaay back, it put a virus in my computer :c. Could never find another website to download it on, many people use it so i wanted to give it a try that's when i tried to download it then yep virus :c #WhyDoITry
  • If you don't mind, could you draw me?
    I wear:
    Bonnet
    Beard
    Angel wings
    Pink shirt
    Pink skirt
    And if you could draw my little chicks next to me as well, that would be wonderful! I love your art, keep up the good work!
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    edited March 2016
    Could you make also for me a kirito (sword arts online) cubic like karakter pls? For the hard work i will donate a item for you in your realm.
    V01_Character1_Kirito-1
    (For if you dont know him)
  • Please Draw Me!
    Easter Top Hat
    red and Yellow Scarf
    Grey Shirt
    Black Pants!
This discussion has been closed.