Cubic Castles Prices - Inactive - Last update October 2018

Comments

• edited August 2016

The cut rose worth 1.5-2.5k @SJM

Agreed. Someone said it was 5k. And I stared at them for idk how long.
  • SJMSJM Member
    Thank you both for the information.
  • are the new items gonna be there..i wanna know the real price..
    i'll wait :o
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    edited August 2016

are the new items gonna be there..i wanna know the real price..
    i'll wait :o

Going to be weeks before they will settle enough to gain a decent average rate.
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    Super's gonna update this thread in the next couple of days. ^.^
  • SuperxtremeSuperxtreme The NetherlandsGame Moderator
    edited August 2016
    Yes I wait till the items get decent price & I need to organize some members, because they are not active in game anymore. :)
    Lucaaa, it's not about how active, or how much of a good trader you are. It's about how aware you are of prices, and know if they're going & down.
  • GollumGollum South AfricaMember, Retired Moderator
    Not to go off topic here, but I think your online time and trading skills have a massive impact on it. Since you are always wheeling and dealing items you know their prices, and the online time means you can watch the pricing of items fluctuate. But yeah, hope to see the new prices soon, got a few items I want to bag.
  • Any way I can help....
  • Yes I wait till the items get decent price & I need to organize some members, because they are not active in game anymore. :)

Yes I wait till the items get decent price & I need to organize some members, because they are not active in game anymore. :)

I can help!Online everyday around 2-6 hours everyday!Good trader xd o3o
    Yes. Luca really is.
  • I can help!
  • SpaceChickenSpaceChicken Member
    edited August 2016
    Thanks before i thought ghost costume is about 70k but slyme costume like 20k ( by the way before reading the comment that said he can make 4 posts i thought he reserved 2 comments :P )
  • *>Remo<* said:

Thanks before i thought ghost costume is about 70k but slyme costume like 20k ( by the way before reading the comment that said he can make 4 posts i thought he reserved 2 comments :P )

Well... He is reserving this place for new stuff prices... Like stamps etc.
  • is there a general price for slime-inna-box pet?
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

is there a general price for slime-inna-box pet?

Around 800c
  • edited August 2016
    thanks!

Sorry to be a pain in the gluteus maximus, but can i get idea of range for qbee skull- don't see it in halloween pack list-[don't mean the mask but decoration]. i need to buy a bunch and really dont want to get ripped off- as the one qbee who had some on offer seemed waaay high... and a huge THANK YOU!!! for this thread, both as a buyer and a seller... i'm so not into shop keeping, am a Builder doing a very large, intense build and this thread has been a lifesaver!
    I dunno the price, but I believe it's in the Dungeon Pack ^^
  • ah i looked n didn't see it there either, but shall look again! thanks mr p
  • if only i saved my halo for 3 months i traded a ghost for it then i traded halo for b cat and pumpkin pet :C
    edited September 2016
    Added for now only the new clothing items. I update the whole list later this week.

For accurate prices from the new items. Check it here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1axLFMuczDg2hCtDyuN4HQlIeKawwTbws2H_BSZ4D6kM/edit?usp=sharing

Submit your own prices:

http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/6537/submit-your-own-prices-test#latest
  • StevenlolStevenlol Member
    edited September 2016
    I typed the blue shamen's price wrong in the form
    Stevenlol said:

I typed the blue shamen's price in the wrong form

Fixed! :)
    Submit your own prices, so I can update other items to:

http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/6537/
  • YAAARRR! Thank'ee kindly Super! Also, I would like to know if, somehow, we could scrabble together an index on general resources/non-clothing items somehow, if another player were interested in curating the thread? I mean the blocks from packs that are not listed here and mined resources/manufactured items. Perhaps a team of interested players could work together?

I would definitely like to throw me hat in to be on such a committee...
    edited September 2016

YAAARRR! Thank'ee kindly Super! Also, I would like to know if, somehow, we could scrabble together an index on general resources/non-clothing items somehow, if another player were interested in curating the thread? I mean the blocks from packs that are not listed here and mined resources/manufactured items. Perhaps a team of interested players could work together?

I would definitely like to throw me hat in to be on such a committee...

Well...I have already some forms setup for non clothing items like deco's. But not done yet...Next project will be blocks, resources etc etc.

I work with this new concept like 3 days ago. So first I wanna update the current Cubic Castles Prices list. After that I probably add those new forms for deco's, resources, blocks etc... Lot of work. So be patient please ^^

And I appreciate if players submit their prices. Before I can update this current list :3

• Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    I can try to update my prices whenever :)
  • *Mr.Kewberth**Mr.Kewberth* Member
    edited September 2016
    Please , On the new valetine pack HALO 2k Please It's my fav. hat :Q: and pump this year on halloween pack 2k please :Q:
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

Please , On the new valetine pack HALO 2k Please It's my fav. hat :Q: and pump this year on halloween pack 2k please :Q:

This is to show the prices, not to ask for something. Also, if the halo becomes so common that its worth 2k then they get many complains about it (also, they cant just maked 2k, there has to be so many halo's that its not so rare anymore. So it has to be like 45% chance to drop halo to let it happen that halo becomes 2k)
  • what about the sun crown?
    does anyone know the price of it yet? ;o;
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

what about the sun crown?
    does anyone know the price of it yet? ;o;

Some time ago i sold one for 52k, now you can expect like 30-40k for it
This discussion has been closed.