Rien's suggestion

Rien-samaRien-sama Member
edited June 2016 in Suggestions & Comments
Polluted water - a water that has a greenish water maybe lur some trash inside the water

Sewer - a small hole that sticks in the wall and it drops dirty water from its hole ( sorry i can't explain it )

Intro song - when cubic castle is loading you won't get bored because of the exciting sound

Sand storm - it spread sand dust everywhere

Stun ball - throw this to a person he she will get stunned

Smoke mask - smoke mask that looks awesome

Galactic wings - a hologram wings

Mecha mobs - shoots missiles at you, dodge them

Gift wrap - make a surprise gift for you're friend

Big Teeth infront of you're face i don't know what it is called

Werewolf head - halloween

Vampire fangs - halloween

Vampire robe - hallloween

Huge eyes without a pupil - halloween

Chimney - christmas

Snowman head - christmas

Pirate shirt with a hook in a hand - halloween

Zombie soldier mob - halloween

Thats all

Comments

• rien-sama said:

Polluted water - a water that has a greenish water maybe lur some trash inside the water (Why not just dyable water?)

Sewer - a small hole that sticks in the wall and it drops dirty water from its hole ( sorry i can't explain it ) (Do you mean those sewer lids you find in the street?)

Intro song - when cubic castle is loading you won't get bored because of the exciting sound (doesn't matter to me anyway, I have sound off.)

Sand storm - it spread sand dust everywhere (Sandstorm Weather Stamp... interesting.

Stun ball - throw this to a person he she will get stunned (and how would you throw it?)

Smoke mask - smoke mask that looks awesome (Define "awesome" for me. However, I would like that)

Galactic wings - a hologram wings ("Holographic Wings” would be more suitable for me)

Mecha mobs - shoots missiles at you, dodge them (Are they stationary? Well, interesting idea)

Gift rap - make a surprise gift for you're friend (How would you write a rap song about gifts? Do you mean “Gift Wrap”? Also, “YOUR friend,” not “:you’re friend.” You’re means you are. There’s the pow gift, but this would be interesting. I’ve thought of this since I played Cubic Castles in August, 2014.)

Big Teeth infront of you're face i don't know what it is called (No)

Werewolf head - halloween (Not bad)

Vampire fangs - halloween (Not bad either)

Vampire robe - hallloween (I’m on the fence for this. Would like this, but would think we had enough halloween stuff at the same time. Don’t need more discontinuation.)

Huge eyes without pupils - halloween (creepy. Would prefer it as a “Creepy Mask”)

Chimney - christmas (Would prefer it if it were not a holiday item, as it would be useful for other things too.

Snowman head - christmas (Interesting…)

Pirate shirt with a hook in a hand - halloween (Don’t like it)

Zombie soldier mob - halloween (Why not just a zombie inna box?)

That’s all

Look in the quote.
  • The stun ball is in the wand section you throw it in the direction you are facing
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    edited June 2016
    PEgaming said:

rien-sama said:

Polluted water - a water that has a greenish water maybe lur some trash inside the water (Why not just dyable water?)

Sewer - a small hole that sticks in the wall and it drops dirty water from its hole ( sorry i can't explain it ) (Do you mean those sewer lids you find in the street?)

Intro song - when cubic castle is loading you won't get bored because of the exciting sound (doesn't matter to me anyway, I have sound off.)

Sand storm - it spread sand dust everywhere (Sandstorm Weather Stamp... interesting.

Stun ball - throw this to a person he she will get stunned (and how would you throw it?)

Smoke mask - smoke mask that looks awesome (Define "awesome" for me. However, I would like that)

Galactic wings - a hologram wings ("Holographic Wings” would be more suitable for me)

Mecha mobs - shoots missiles at you, dodge them (Are they stationary? Well, interesting idea)

Gift rap - make a surprise gift for you're friend (How would you write a rap song about gifts? Do you mean “Gift Wrap”? Also, “YOUR friend,” not “:you’re friend.” You’re means you are. There’s the pow gift, but this would be interesting. I’ve thought of this since I played Cubic Castles in August, 2014.)

Big Teeth infront of you're face i don't know what it is called (No)

Werewolf head - halloween (Not bad)

Vampire fangs - halloween (Not bad either)

Vampire robe - hallloween (I’m on the fence for this. Would like this, but would think we had enough halloween stuff at the same time. Don’t need more discontinuation.)

Huge eyes without pupils - halloween (creepy. Would prefer it as a “Creepy Mask”)

Chimney - christmas (Would prefer it if it were not a holiday item, as it would be useful for other things too.

Snowman head - christmas (Interesting…)

Pirate shirt with a hook in a hand - halloween (Don’t like it)

Zombie soldier mob - halloween (Why not just a zombie inna box?)

That’s all

Look in the quote.
    Sht, if it first come out as an egg and then as an box then you can make profit xD