Why did you name your (current/favourite pet(s?)) what their name is?

Not expecting this to get a lot of posts xD but here's a shot, plus I want to see why you named your pets whatever their names are xD I'll start

I named my Doog Munshi cause I knew a guy with the last name Munshi (you called them by their last names), and he'd bark at us a lot so... xD

Comments

• lunariscilunarisci 'MuricaMember
    I named my bunny/hopper Tsuki because I associate rabbits with the moon :P
  • xXBad WolfXxxXBad WolfXx Dancing S(O3O)/Member
    I named my dog Teddy Bear because I had a dog in real life that I had named teddy bear so I always wanted to keep him with me <3
  • YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember
    Pumpkie Riku From Kingdom Hearts :3
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    I named my pumpkin "Leg Leg" for a few reasons:

1. It doesn't have legs, but plenty of irony xP

2. "Ashi" means Leg, and a few of my friends call me "Leggy", so it's a running joke (heh, see what I did there?)
  • I named my Lv 49 cat Coca Cola cuz when I enter a realm the chat says : ROOTbeerr and Coca Cola has entered....
  • NaishyNaishy SpainMember
    My Hopper lvl 49 Tifa. Reason:
    I love Final Fantasy ;33 ♥
  • *Ram**Ram* Member
    My ram family Rammy ( Dad, lvl 49 ) - Ramses (Mom, lvl 49 ) and Ramsy ( baby, lvl 3 )
    Reason - its contains the word ram :3
  • Doog- DG-Tam-33$
    Snowman- GMan33$
  • Chicks-Annoying C
    Dog-Annoying D
    MewMew-HOI AM TEM
    (Reason: Dem annoying XD)
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/2063/whats-your-pets-name/p1
    I have 4 pets, 3 dragons and a snowman.

3° dragon => Thomus
    1° dragon => scorpus
    2° dragon => remus
    snowman => crumb
  • I named my lvl 49 cat joy because i git her during christmas and i wanted ti give her a festuve name
  • smuressmures Member
    I have that really cool non-existent pet named Air
    Waiting for raccoon pets OTL
  • Lvl 50 Wuvva, "Buy Me ;-;"
  • Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember
    Sir Ram said:

Ramsy

For some reason, that looks like a ship name that angela made :-:

I named my cat McDreamer

The "Mc" idea gotten from McWolf The Sane ( :P )

Dreamer is based from my name, DREAMER!
  • I named my dog, "Lil' Lim" because my friend Limited gave it to me when they first came out. He was little, but now everyone tells me that's he's big. :3 (P.S. He's lvl 49)
  • .ci..ci. Member
    I used to have a Mewmew. I named him "iymbryl" because that is the name of the main character in one of my books I am currently writing. This character is the child of 2 elves who were actually shape-shifted dragons. In a way, he is both pure elf and pure dragon.
  • MiwkyMiwky at your house stealing your Peanut butter jarMember
    edited June 2016
    I named my black cat "Midnight" a Fran bow reference
    I'm a huge fan of Choa so I named my Mewmew after her
    I have 2 reindeers, "Leon" to reference my Wendigo character, and "Okuma" which I originally named glitch because Okuma is a duplicate of Leon, I gave Okuma to my friend OkumaZ and he named it charizard and now I'm taking care of it for him so I named it Okuma for the meantime
  • scorto7 said:

http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/2063/whats-your-pets-name/p1
    I have 4 pets, 3 dragons and a snowman.

3° dragon => Thomus
    1° dragon => scorpus
    2° dragon => remus
    snowman => crumb

Dang I thought I saw that thread somewhere xD my bad, it was too buried for me to find it but the only difference is that I asked why you named your pet that? xD
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    Yeah... i noticed just earlier.
    On friday i usually have little time to properly check or respond to messages because most of my time is spend on catching up on the news, emails, forums(multiple forums) and other messages of the last 2 days(i don't get online for that time)....

....anyway.

Let me explain why i called my pets as they are.

My dragons are called after my own name turned in Latin like form Thomus Scorpus Remus.

My Snowman pet is just a thought of the moment, i had cookies on my mind at that time. :D
  • My snowman is called Jack Frost because I am unoriginal :3