New Quest: qbee festival bug

Bonus gem #4 is no longer triggering, my alt and couple friends were not able to pass the mini quest even though they reached gem #4

Comments

• UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    There is actually 6 bonus gems yet only 5 quest for them. I noticed this when I was doing it on my alt.
  • YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember
    Gem 1 & 2 Are In The First Room While Gem 3 & 4 Are On The Next Room, And Then 5th Is At A Tall Room Where U Need To Reach The 2nd To The Last Floor And Then The Water Quest Is At The Bottom Part Just Below The 5th Gem.
  • Bonus gem #4 is no longer triggering, my alt and couple friends were not able to pass the mini quest even though they reached gem #4

'Dragon' said:

There is actually 6 bonus gems yet only 5 quest for them. I noticed this when I was doing it on my alt.

All gems are able to be received. :)

• Reaper BearReaper Bear USAMember
    edited June 2016
    BlueMist said:

Bonus gem #4 is no longer triggering, my alt and couple friends were not able to pass the mini quest even though they reached gem #4

'Dragon' said:

All gems are able to be received. :)

ill check again but i did do the quest before and it worked 2nd time through on my alt it didnt

UPDATE: works now