Two buttons leading to the same page [FORUM]

I just found in the forum there are two buttons (All Categories and Categories) that bring you to the same page. Is that normal?

Comments

• This forum still new, and need some improvement, and if you found some error or something that's wrong or maybe problems, you can directly tell the owner of this forum or the admin, and I saw you made lots of topic... are you earning karma points? .-.
  • >Gleen<>Gleen< FranceMember

This forum still new, and need some improvement, and if you found some error or something that's wrong or maybe problems, you can directly tell the owner of this forum or the admin

Do you mean by messaging Horus?

and I saw you made lots of topic... are you earning karma points? .-.

No. I don't see what is important in earning karma points. I make topics like that on other forums too
  • 1. Yea, cos he knows more than us
    2. Ok sorry
    Ok and it's ok everyone make mistakes :)
  • CortanaCortana UnknownMember, Retired Moderator
    edited February 2016
    They're not exactly the same... If you pay more attention, it's two ways to navigate around the forums. If you use the upper part of a sidebar, you can navigate between forum sections or only list of recent threads without them being grouped into sections. Lower part of the sidebar is used to see posts ONLY from certain threads, in chosen by you forum section. There's nothing wrong with the sidebar.
    Thanks for the answer Cortana :)
    Can you lock this thread because you've answered it already , thanks
This discussion has been closed.