Easter Update Ideas

justmegjustmeg Member
edited February 2016 in Suggestions & Comments
I think the devs should make the easter event like last year, where you're supposed to hunt for easter eggs. But instead of the egg going poof when you touch it, it adds to your little egg bank on a corner of your screen. It would count how many eggs you find, it will work much like our recubes counter.

And let's say an Easter pack will cost about 20 or 40 eggs. For every 20 or 40 eggs we find, we get to open an Easter pack! I think this will be a fun twist in this year's easter event, because let's face it, everyone deserves a chance to open packs and get easter items, not just the rich/old players. Eggs would be found in realms and mines, maybe even underground so that they'll be tricky to find. It'll keep players hunting for them, much like an easter egg hunt :)

What I really liked about easter last year was that everything was free. It didn't cost me a cubit, and I got all of these awesome hats! I think everyone should be able to experience this. Last year I just started playing when easter came, and I was really amazed and happy to see how awesome this game could be like during special events like easter. (That's why I didn't expect I'd lose so much cubits in Halloween and Christmas, haha :P)

Comments

• I joined the game just AFTER the easter event T^T
  • justmegjustmeg Member
    edited February 2016

I joined the game just AFTER the easter event T^T

Welp, that sucks x.x I remember easter being so mashical *-* not to make you jelly or anything haha
  • I played in november i got tons of easter hats but i gaved it away i feeled so proud but the time the bunny tophat reached 65k i was like omg i shouldn't have gaved away the EIGHT bunny top hat and alot more easter stuff and i got like 15+ easter hats and 3 bunny boogers i did not like the boogers so i trashed it im and now its 5k ;-; now i don't have a single easter hat i selled them all for 200c each when i was a noob i thought i was so rich but in the future i could bee more richer than ever ;-;
  • I joined after easter too ;-; btw ya this would be a cool event