Make it cheaper please.

Please devs make it the pulse bomb pack more cheaper and please make it only like 10 pulse blocks cause it is really worthless to buy 100 pulse bombs and it's has a high prize like 500 for 100 pulse bombs it should be 100 for 20 blocks or idk sorry for my english this is my 4th language sorry

Comments

• Pulse blocks n bombs are a bit expensive.
  • Pulse bombs are craftable, and many sell cheaper than that. And the pulse blocks, I agree. They are abit overpriced. Imo they should be craftable.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I remember when the bomb pack (50 pulse blocks in one pack!) was set to 300c for a weekend. THAT was fun. Well, I do agree that it should be cheaper. The 150 pulse blocks i have left over from that sale will stay at 150 for now.
  • PEgaming said:

I remember when the bomb pack (50 pulse blocks in one pack!) was set to 300c for a weekend. THAT was fun. Well, I do agree that it should be cheaper. The 150 pulse blocks i have left over from that sale will stay at 150 for now.

Well, If that happenned again, I couldve bought thousands of them...
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    I like how pulse blocks are expensive, makes them more funnier, and more of a "cool" factor when someone has lots.
  • Well Imo they are kinda useless now since the release of dropper blocks, which replaced 90% of what is done by a pulse block. And imo they should atlest either be way cheaper or craftable cause Not everyone can afford everything.