Cavern mine on mobile?

I heard from someone there were special cavern mines in cc. I didn't know about it so I watched a video on YouTube. There, they search "cavern" in a lobby and they get a list of all the cave mines. I tried it too, but didn't find any search results. I think my friend had the same problem. Is this because I'm playing on mobile? Or is it a bug?

Comments

• It was removed. The only way to find it is by looking in mountain mines.
  • YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember
    Oh, The First Day Of Release Of The Cavern Mines Were Available For Lobby Search And Then They Updated It So No More Mines In Lobby Search, U Now Needed To Find It Urself In Mountain Mines. Its Not A Bug And Mobile Users Can Find Cavern Mines :)
  • StevilStevil Member
    So, will there be portals inside caves in a mountain mime? Or do I find these special cave items in the mountain mine?
  • YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember
    The Mountain Mine Has Cavern Mine Doorway Wherein When U Enter Theres A Darkness Stamp And Cavern Items So Dont Forget To Bring Torches :)
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    You can find the cavern mines at mountain mines, the portal to it is alwayd under a small mountain made of mountain grass (so if you suddenly see some grass on a stone mountain theres the portal), if you walk in you come in a cavern mine that needs torches if you want to see anything
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    Cavern Mines are in 33% of Mountain Mines. As stated above, they're mountain grass, you'll see a hill the top is a 3x3 patch of grass. There's a glitch to find them easy; when you're in the mine kill yourself with BeeHive and IF there's a Mine in the Mine you'll spawn at it.

Remember you'll need some sort light whether it's candle or torches, and players can rob ad will rob your items.

You can check Gdog's video out on Cavern Mines too. It's very helpful. Link to Gdog's video:

• StevilStevil Member
    Thanks everyone! Thats all I wanted to know.