U Corp

GollumGollum South AfricaMember, Retired Moderator
edited May 2016 in Player Events & Creations
As many of you know, it is quite hard to start a successful shop, or company E.g. Mining Company

The main reason it is so hard for them to become successful is because it’s hard to get a name for your shop/Company. So we made a company, the first of its kind (As far as I know, it is), we will advertise for your shop/company/organization on the forum and in-game.

We want to help you make your organization successful, we want the people of Cubic Castles to have a wide variety of suppliers, and shops, and organizations etc…
This company is known as “U Corp”, U standing for “You” because that is what the company is about, and Corp stands for, well, corporation, because that’ what we are. U Corp is a non-profit organization (Meaning we get no income/cubits for doing what we do).

U Corp is run by 3 trustworthy players who want to help you on your ventures and road to success, they are: Gollum; Professional Killer; and >>DA LEGEND<. Gollum is the founder of U Corp and makes sure everything runs smoothly, he will deal with a lot of customers and help with project funding, and he controls all of the client’s issues and documentation (Feels weird talking about yourself in 3rd person). Professional Killer is our Executive Consultant, and the U Corp Co-Founder, he is a friendly person and is in charge of all of the U Corp employees and is there sort out any issues clients have with employees (He also gets to dismiss the naughty employees). >>DA LEGEND<< is our PR (Public Relations) Manager, and Employee manager, he makes sure the employees are happy, and makes sure they perform well and Is there to mentor and teach them. He will also be in charge of going out and advertising and getting clients (Clients are the people who use our services)
Perfct is our Secretary and she makes sure we don’t forget about clients and that we have done all we have to do (Probably the hardest job considering all 3 of us are such distracted people)

U Corp is also hiring 10 people to advertise for us, and help get clients, we will have an application form for you to fill out and all 3 of us will look over it and decide whether you have the job or not. For now employees don’t get a salary as we are a non-profit organization, but for every donation we get we split it, and we do have a plan setup for an income at a later stage.

To get listed as a client to U Corp, all you have to do is chase up one of the 4 above mentioned people or PM us on the forums and we will help you out!
We will list anything like, games, shops, companies, mining companies, etc…
So, help us on our venture, and we will help you on your road to success!

P.S: Any questions can be PM’d to any one of the 4 above mentioned people, and U Corp can be found by searching for "U Corp" in the overworld or in a lobby.

Comments

• StevilStevil Member
    Wow this is really great! And cheaper than hollas.
    I have a question: do you also promote for clans?
    Maybe I'll send an application for that job later, but I'm first going to watch how this thing is running...
  • I wish I could promote my super awkward dance moves and make cubits off how easily I can trip on thin air.
  • GollumGollum South AfricaMember, Retired Moderator
    Stevil said:

Wow this is really great! And cheaper than hollas.
    I have a question: do you also promote for clans?
    Maybe I'll send an application for that job later, but I'm first going to watch how this thing is running...

Well, we can start promoting clans. Send me your info I can start advertising for you mate

• Want get this job
  • Da  LegendDa Legend LebanonMember
    YakuZha said:

Want get this job

Add me in game and we'll see if you have the correct requirements. IGN: >>DA LEGEND<<
  • I want this job
  • Im interested in joining, but where do I start and what do I do?
    edited June 2016

Im interested in joining, but where do I start and what do I do?

rien-sama said:

I want this job

Gollum, prof and I need to interview you and ask you some questions, and then we would see if you got what it takes to be part of U Corp.
  • StevilStevil Member
    I think I'm going to do the interview too. Which one of you should I add as friend? I already have gollum in my list.
    We would love to have more people on board! Drop a PM or leave a letter in one of our offices at the U Corp building and we will get back to you.
  • PerfctPerfct Member
    You can also leave a letter at U Corp, I'll be sure to get it and pass it on. c:
  • I'm at your office now... waiting for interview >_<
  • Tomk2005Tomk2005 Member
    edited June 2016
    Hi. I am interested in this job, could i have a interview???

evry1 likes potatoes xD
  • One of my accounts could use a clan may I join?

One of my accounts could use a clan may I join?

Stevil has a nice clan that is accepting new members! Add him in game if you are interested :)
    We Will be hosting interviews shortly.
    I will find you in-game!
  • Am i accept???