Karma System

Comments

• _Onyx__Onyx_ Member
    Thanks Horus for this interesting system
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    Stevil said:

Ohhhh! I get it! Im doing this on mobile...

Spoiler:
    No karma shop
    ...and no karma points Screenshot_2016-05-22-02-27-38
    Screenshot_2016-05-22-02-27-16

If you scroll to the bottom of the screen, you'll see gray lettering that says "Full Site". Once you click on that, you'll be able to edit your profile, view your Karma bank, and I think a few other random things you can't do via mobile :3
  • StevilStevil Member

Stevil said:

Ohhhh! I get it! Im doing this on mobile...

Spoiler:
    No karma shop
    ...and no karma points Screenshot_2016-05-22-02-27-38
    Screenshot_2016-05-22-02-27-16

If you scroll to the bottom of the screen, you'll see gray lettering that says "Full Site". Once you click on that, you'll be able to edit your profile, view your Karma bank, and I think a few other random things you can't do via mobile :3
    Yep I figured that out, but still thanks.
  • SWEEET IM WORKING UP MY KARMA NOW :) but im not going to post to many discussions cuz its against rules :P
  • Nice.This makes the forums much more fun!
  • NoelseNoelse Member
    Inovation..like it
  • The idea with the karma is so helpful and nice!! :)
  • edited July 2016
    a
  • Cool :D
  • Karma is a principal applied in Hinduism and Buddhism. Essentially, every action builds up karma, negative or positive. Eventually, you are rewarded/penalized according to your karma. It stemmed into the saying "What goes around comes around."
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Turnovus said:

Karma is a principal applied in Hinduism and Buddhism. Essentially, every action builds up karma, negative or positive. Eventually, you are rewarded/penalized according to your karma. It stemmed into the saying "What goes around comes around."

Motivation in other words.
  • Yeah.Cool.So good.Such Karma,Much Wow.

I like dis.
  • Thanks for the help I really need it XD
  • Thanks Horus I was really confused over the karma system
  • Helpful! :) I dont know about the " Karma Store "
  • cool. That's actually useful. All my friends (irl) didn't know.
  • Umm how do I see how much karma I have
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator

Umm how do I see how much karma I have

you go to your profile page(click on your name).
    Underneath your avatar you have diverse info including how much karma you have.

You can also see your karma in each comment you place. Underneath your name and next to the time/date you posted the comment.
  • Umm how do I see how much karma I have

U already saw lel over ur name...
  • Okay I guess it doesn't show it on my phone

• holla! hello! bonjeur! selamat pagi! anaiseyo!
  • "Selamat Pagi..." >.>
    Here, it is already evening
    -----------------------------//----------------------
    Can i ask something?
    I've been getting Familiar Rank, when I bought it on the 30th day down (eg 29 days) whether the effect on Familiar Rank?
  • .ci. said:

Perhaps the Karma could become cubits in the game. For example: 1.00 Karma could equal 1 cubit, or (since ppl could just post random stuff just to get cubits) 10.00 Karma could equal 1 cubit, or even 100.00 Karma, just so ppl get some reward for certain rank. It does not have to be cubits. Maybe at a certain Karma level someone could be rewarded a rare thing in the game.

This is just an idea.

Uh, no. The forum spam will increase greatly.
  • well, that would probably increase the amount of players actually using the forums..
  • Well I think very good this system :D
  • Well I think very good this system :D

Yep
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    epieownz said:

well, that would probably increase the amount of players actually using the forums..

It probably would, but in my opinion that would be a bad system to add
  • epieownz said:

well, that would probably increase the amount of players actually using the forums..

The players that spam for karma points. Who would pass that up, especially because this forums doesn't have a character minimum to prevent spam.
  • Thanks Horus! you did a great job =P
  • Thanks for letting a new forum user like me know!