Comments

• MufflonMufflon Member
    It's Linh? Who is it?
    ____

Thanks for the advice :3
  • xXBad WolfXxxXBad WolfXx Dancing S(O3O)/Member
    It's: Sir.HoppyBunny
    I saw her make a holla about it :P
  • He has to be maatheuz @Siddd might know who I'm talking about he and siddd have had to get into it multiple times this isn't a hunch this is a confirmation I know he's maatheuz
  • Mcwolf the SaneMcwolf the Sane BangladeshMember
    I was scammed 15k by this Mr.Monkey75 guy. He was probably jailed by @Superxtreme. @BlueMist and @lucaaa795 know better, I went offline when that happened. His alt, named something Clown was jailed too. Now he probably changed his IP address or something and got back then. I don't know. This guy's a hardcore scammer. He tried to scam many people and he's pretty notorious :/
  • YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember
    Thanks Annie For The Info,
    Maatheuz Was Banned By Cortana, Idk If Thats Still Him...
    Screenshot_2016-05-29-12-34-56
    There he is. He's level 5.
  • Pickles2001Pickles2001 Member
    edited May 2016
    I AM ALMOST CERTAIN IT IS MAATHEUZ HE MUST BE USING SOME OTHER DEVICE OR SOMETHING CAUSE HES THE ONLY ONE THAT DOES THE LVL 49-LVL0 PET SWITCH IM GOING WITH MY GUT FROM PAST EXPERIENCE WITH THIS MAATHEUZ HES THE ONE IM TELLIG YOU I EVEN MENTIONED MAATHEUZ TO HIM AND HE WAS RELUCTANT WHEN I MENTIONWD HIM HE WAS ALL ALL LIKE I SEE

Edit:but think of it there hasn't been so much dilemma over this person since maatheuz was in game therefore he must have somehow came back
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    It's actually Sir.HoppyBunny. They dress exactly the same, use the same realm, same level & same country. Also, he banned me the second I said you're Mr. Monkey76.

And there's no need for full on caps.
  • WOAH, OH MAN, HE REALLY IS DANGEROUS NOW I'M SCARED
  • That guy tried to scam me many times xD
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    Hm now I'm really glad I didn't accept a trade from him. He offered Snowman level 49 for 15k...
    Lol now I see what the catch was.
    See? He's pretty famous :v
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • SuperxtremeSuperxtreme The NetherlandsGame Moderator
    And don't forget to use the report button if you are involved with his scamming party.
    edited May 2016
    whrres the freakin ban button When you need ot
  • Scary

And don't forget to use the report button if you are involved with his scamming party.

Didn't you jail him? :( how did he get out?
  • $uper Tiger$uper Tiger Member
    edited May 2016

probably changed his IP address
  • Hey, if Super-Arabic is mr. monkey75?
    Croubict said:

Hey, if Super-Arabic is mr. monkey75?

Maybe, just don't believe it because 1 person said so.
    edited May 2016
    Why can't they just assume anyone that does the pet scam tactic is him and auto ban him cause 9/10 times its gotta be him every time

Edit:I havent heard this much debate over a scammer since maatheuz was still in game and i know this as a fact i believe siddy has had to deal with maatheuz multiple times so he might be able to confirm that

Why can't they just assume anyone that does the pet scam tactic is him and auto ban him cause 9/10 times its gotta be him every time

There's more than one scammer on Cubic Castle, sadly. While there's a high chance it's him, you have no clear proof. He's already been banned for scamming, he's still going on, so he'll eventually lose his account.

• I believe he is linked to another player, that scams. He was jailed for a day I believe.

You need proof and that's really not fair to all.

The temporary ban button was removed because of complaints that mods would "abuse" their power, now if the player reaches a certain amount of warnings they get jailed for a certain amount of time.
    All punishments are left to moderators and administration at their own discretion.
    Wurfy said:

Let's just wait for him to get banned.
    Few days ago until now, I have seen more than 20+ hollas about him saying he scammed which is 'wow, a lot.'

He scammed 15k @Mcwolf the Sane
    He is switching pets when in the trade.

I don't think you can change your IP address that quick but I believe you can use two programs to avoid the servers.
    He may be on a different network or the ban may have only been one day, since I saw him a day after he was banned.
  • BlueMist said:

I believe he is linked to another player, that scams. He was jailed for a day I believe.

You need proof and that's really not fair to all.

The temporary ban button was removed because of complaints that mods would "abuse" their power, now if the player reaches a certain amount of warnings they get jailed for a certain amount of time.
    All punishments are left to moderators and administration at their own discretion.
    Wurfy said:

Let's just wait for him to get banned.
    Few days ago until now, I have seen more than 20+ hollas about him saying he scammed which is 'wow, a lot.'

He scammed 15k @Mcwolf the Sane
    He is switching pets when in the trade.

I don't think you can change your IP address that quick but I believe you can use two programs to avoid the servers.
    He may be on a different network or the ban may have only been one day, since I saw him a day after he was banned.
    You can change your IP by calling your ISP or mask it with a vpn/data (like your phone's data plan) He should be permabanned. For a player who has scammed so much, they don't deserve a second chance. A 1 day ban? What were you thinking? It's like giving a murderer a 1 month sentence,
    It's the system for everything. 5 warnings, 1 day ban, 3 day ban, 7 day ban, then can lead to perma ban.
  • archimedarchimed Member
    edited July 2016
    he scammed my monster mask and tried to scam my chicks admins need to handle this guy
This discussion has been closed.