Helping Hands

Comments

• StevilStevil Member
    I'd love to host events for the clan, but I want to stay in my own clan now, so I'll hand out some clothes and warp food.
  • PerfctPerfct Member
    I'd love to be a shopkeeper or work on clothing. :3
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Can i maybe be clan captain or the donation warp giver?
  • Id be the clothier or shop keeper
  • Athena ShyAthena Shy In TheTimMan's arms! Member
    Hey everyone, I will be giving the permissions, warps, clothing stuff out tonight or in the morning :)
  • StevilStevil Member

Hey everyone, I will be giving the permissions, warps, clothing stuff out tonight or in the morning :)

Looking forward to it :-D
  • _Did__Did_ Member
    User Name: Ben
    Level: 32
    Length of time played: I have been playing this game since like Agust-September 2014 (long time ago '-' )
    How often do you play: I play like 2-5 hours almost every day o-o
    Why do you want to be a member: Well i like helping people i always help my friends while they are building get resourses... all those things also i have many things so i like gifting stuff :D. Sometimes they even called me MiniBunnyzilla :D
  • Username: Iwaseleanor
    Length of time played: Since Oct/Nov 2014
    How often do you play: 2-3 hours a day
    Why do you want to join: Because I always like helping players out whenever I can and want to make a real difference =D
  • Can I join?
    IGN: Lightosphere
    Level: 46
    Length of time played: since November 2014
    How often do I play?: depends, cause I'm learning something ATM and also depends on my mood......
    Reason:
    1. I like to help
    2. I like to see someone happy
    Etc
  • UrazaUraza Member

Okie :)
  • MarieAraMarieAra MexicoMember
    I could help out with events :D I looooove that kind of stuff! And back then I used to hand out warpfood so I could help with that too :D since everyone else is helping with the shop and clothes.
  • *>Jess<**>Jess<* Member
    edited June 2016
    Application pwease c:

Username: *>Jess<*
    Level: 33
    Time: Usually on weekends for 1~3 hours or so
    Length: 1 year and a half
    Reason: I want to join because I just started a Newbie Charity! So I thought that this would be the perfect clan for me c:

One thing, can I just help out? I personally don't like having a clan tag above my name, so that's why I don't have a clan. I will still help out, though! If this can work out, thanks c:
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited June 2016
    User name: 'Dragon'/QOC

Level:
    'Dragon'= lvl 50
    QOC= lvl 44

Length of time played: A year and a half.

How often I play: 5-10 Hours a day (occasionally less)

Why I want to be a member: Because I think newer players should get a good start to the game and a good introduction to the game.
    _Did_ said:

Length of time played: I have been playing this game since like Agust-September 2014 (long time ago '-' )
    Why do you want to be a member: Well i like helping people i always help my friends while they are building get resourses... all those things also i have many things so i like gifting stuff :D. Sometimes they even called me MiniBunnyzilla :D

Application pwease c:

Username: KawaiiFunTime:3
    Reason: I want to join because I just started a Newbie Charity! So I thought that this would be the perfect clan for me c:

One thing, can I just help out? I personally don't like having a clan tag above my name, so that's why I don't have a clan. I will still help out, though! If this can work out, thanks c:

'Dragon' said:

Level:
    'Dragon'= lvl 50
    QOC= lvl 44

Why I want to be a member: Because I think newer players should get a good start to the game and a good introduction to the game.

Welcome to the team!

REMINDER!!! If you asked for a job, please meet me in game for your trust/items!
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Hey, when can i meet you ingame about the jobs i asked about?
    I sent you all a group message where we can discuss HH related things :)
  • User Name:Stevenlol

Level:33

Length of time played:Somewhere at August-September 2014

How often do you play: I usually play about 1 hour, weekdays 1-2 hours

I want to join to help new players get started in this game,and enjoy the fun of this game, since when I just started people helped me out. It would be easier for them to get the basic items and clothes.
  • DemonismDemonism SingaporeMember
    Registering for my friend who doesn't have a forum account.

Username: Refuge

Level: 4(I hope you don't mind)

Length of time played: 1 month

How often he plays: 1 hour every day
  • _Did_ said:

Application pwease c:

Username: KawaiiFunTime:3

'Dragon' said:

Level:
    'Dragon'= lvl 50
    QOC= lvl 44

Welcome to the team!

REMINDER!!! If you asked for a job, please meet me in game for your trust/items!
    Thanks Athena! ^^
  • IGN: Liberated

Lvl: 42

Time played: 16 months

Time played per day: (5-8 hours during weekdays) (6-10 on the weekends)

Well, for the main reason I'd like to participate in this clan and become a member of it, would have to be because back when I was a new player, I had nearly no help, except from an "awesome" scammer who robbed me of everything because I didn't know any better. I nearly quit, until I bought cubits once again and met Superxtreme. I can honestly say he was my role model back when I was a newb. He gave me hope and help plenty of times. I wish to repay that back to new members that join this game. Also, I have a question for a job position. Do you need a miner? I can provide lots of resources for free! I just thought that you may need for crafting all the cool stuff in the shop! :D
    _Did_ said:

Stevenlol said:

User Name:Stevenlol

Level:33

Length of time played:Somewhere at August-September 2014

How often do you play: I usually play about 1 hour, weekdays 1-2 hours

I want to join to help new players get started in this game,and enjoy the fun of this game, since when I just started people helped me out. It would be easier for them to get the basic items and clothes.

Registering for my friend who doesn't have a forum account.

Username: Refuge

Level: 4(I hope you don't mind)

Length of time played: 1 month

How often he plays: 1 hour every day

Liberated said:

IGN: Liberated

Lvl: 42

Time played: 16 months

Time played per day: (5-8 hours during weekdays) (6-10 on the weekends)

Well, for the main reason I'd like to participate in this clan and become a member of it, would have to be because back when I was a new player, I had nearly no help, except from an "awesome" scammer who robbed me of everything because I didn't know any better. I nearly quit, until I bought cubits once again and met Superxtreme. I can honestly say he was my role model back when I was a newb. He gave me hope and help plenty of times. I wish to repay that back to new members that join this game. Also, I have a question for a job position. Do you need a miner? I can provide lots of resources for free! I just thought that you may need for crafting all the cool stuff in the shop! :D

I will add you all the the group message, thank you for joining :)

Had a lot of fun at a HH event just now :)

HH Giving
  • Piratax10Piratax10 Member
    edited June 2016
    User Name: piratax10
    Level: 34
    Length of time played: 1 year (i started in april of 2015)
    How often do you play: i play all day
    Why do you want to be a member: cuz i ever helped newbies until now, i want to help even more ppl :)
    If you guys accept me, i will be a clothier or warp giver
  • User Name: John103819
    Level: 25,4 Ish
    Length of time played: Game time or How old this account is? Welp, A year.
    How often do you play: Quite alot actualy.
    Why do you want to be a member: I like helping people, With any mean possible (Even giving them a hat to start, IF i have any to spare.)
    Joining helping hands, Would make my job Cubic Wide, and not friend wide that is currently, But, i am good at my job.

Flipped,
    John103819
  • Application!
    Hi! I'm Enderwither

I'm level 26 :3

I have been playing CC for over 3 months actually ;-;

I play everyday after school :3

I want to be a member to help the newbie community! :3
  • Hi!
    My name is Aaronboy
    Im level 28
    I have played for just over one year.
    I usually play every day
    I want to help because helping Qbees is awesome!!!

Hi!
    My name is Aaronboy
    Im level 28
    I have played for just over one year.
    I usually play every day
    I want to help because helping Qbees is awesome!!!

Application!

Hi! I'm Enderwither

I'm level 26 :3

I have been playing CC for over 3 months actually ;-;

I play everyday after school :3

I want to be a member to help the newbie community! :3

User Name: John103819
    Level: 25,4 Ish
    Length of time played: Game time or How old this account is? Welp, A year.
    How often do you play: Quite alot actualy.
    Why do you want to be a member: I like helping people, With any mean possible (Even giving them a hat to start, IF i have any to spare.)
    Joining helping hands, Would make my job Cubic Wide, and not friend wide that is currently, But, i am good at my job.

Flipped,
    John103819

piratax10 said:

User Name: piratax10
    Level: 34
    Length of time played: 1 year (i started in april of 2015)
    How often do you play: i play all day
    Why do you want to be a member: cuz i ever helped newbies until now, i want to help even more ppl :)
    If you guys accept me, i will be a clothier or warp giver

Welcome to the team ♥
    I will add you to the private group message here on the forums for HH

I will be updating this page a bunch in the next 24hrs :)
    ♥♥♥
    Officially ReOpen!!
    ♥♥♥
  • b3achyb3achy Member
    Applying:

•Username: b3achy
    •Realm name: b3achysphere (two levels of resource vends, two levels of "hang out" areas)
    •Level: 29 (soon to be 30) - Only been playing about a month (found this game at the end of the June/beginning of July 2017), but I mine most of the time I'm on, so it makes for lots of leveling.
    •Job(s) wanted: Gather-er and/or Crafter (I'm a behind the scenes kind of person/player)
    •Why do you want to be a team member?: Your clan has come up as a good one to join on numerous lists, and I've been looking for a good clan to join. Athena Shy and Jadabug, you both seem like nice players that I'd like to get to know better. And I'd like to be a part of a positive influence on newer players instead of being my usual cynical hermit self.
  • "Hestia""Hestia" Member
    edited July 2017
    Hello Athena and Jadabug.
    I'm "Hestia"
    Realm:'Hestia' 's realm
    Lvl 19
    You can Assign me on any jobs.. i will accept it and i will appreciate it!

I want To join because theres a Abusive and scammers ppls And i want to help everyone that get scammed,abuse...

• edited August 2017
    Hello

Im xXAngelGamerXx

My realm is City of AngelTopia

I am lvl 20

I would like to be a mentor. And a clothier, I dont know if two jobs is possible.

I would like to join because I want our players to be driven in the right path and help them join this big family.
This discussion has been closed.