11th race!!!!

YAAAAAAY

Comments

• Mcwolf the SaneMcwolf the Sane BangladeshMember
    YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY :D :D :D
  • Dragon Heart 4th yay! :D
  • I find it odd that the neverwall clan is always winning it just doesnt convince me at all i mean ey can be that good theres gotta be something fishy
  • iKONICiKONIC Member
    True, i think they manufactured some kind of chip into their brains to be so good at parkours x.x
  • HrothgarHrothgar Member
    edited May 2016

True, i think they manufactured some kind of chip into their brains to be so good at parkours x.x

"They came from the Future.''

That's what I think actually, I'm not trying to make some kinda joke here.

Nevarwel is like the Emperor Qbee XII...

There were more kings before Nevarwel actually... They were --->

(1.) first there was FooTraGeez
    (If you started the game 6 months ago, I wouldn't be surprised that you didn't know him)

(2.) second there was Dudo50
    (I guess he still plays this game, but he fell down the edge like me)

(3 & 4.) There are now 2 king's clashing for the throne, BillyBoo and Nevarwel.

I think they used some kind of DeLorean (''Back To The Future'' Time Travel Vehicle)

they're surprisingly really well skilled!
  • Hrothgar said:

"They came from the Future.''

That's what I think actually, I'm not trying to make some kinda joke here.

Nevarwel is like the Emperor Qbee XII...

There were more kings before Nevarwel actually... They were --->

(1.) first there was FooTraGeez
    (If you started the game 6 months ago, I wouldn't be surprised that you didn't know him)

(2.) second there was Dudo50
    (I guess he still plays this game, but he fell down the edge like me)

(3 & 4.) There are now 2 king's clashing for the throne, BillyBoo and Nevarwel.

I think they used some kind of DeLorean (''Back To The Future'' Time Travel Vehicle)

they're surprisingly really well skilled!
    Im not a king....
    Im a Captain!
    Audience: He is Captain Nevarwel! *salute*
  • Mcwolf the SaneMcwolf the Sane BangladeshMember

I find it odd that the neverwall clan is always winning it just doesnt convince me at all i mean ey can be that good theres gotta be something fishy

Always winning? :3 I really do wish that was true.

Screenshot_2016-05-22-08-37-30
  • I find it odd that the neverwall clan is always winning it just doesnt convince me at all i mean ey can be that good theres gotta be something fishy

Before blaming our clan, take a look at redwood souls, hellessania and OAA. So you were saying WE are ALWAYS winning? We arent even in the lead!
  • The Death ReaperThe Death Reaper Behind youMember
    *Cough* I messed up on the 8th race by ants >:v
    Had to open up the wifi for something weird that the ants want something inside :c

Always winning? :3 I really do wish that was true.

Screenshot_2016-05-22-08-37-30

Turns out ''Captain Nevarwel'' is the new Emperor after all! :D