Account thieves

Caso 2Caso 2 Member
edited May 2016 in Help Requests
Hi guys, you did a nice work, I really liked it, but have a little problem : have two guys Xx da troller xX and tino the pro are hackers, they want to steal my other account called Caso, can you help me please ? Texte me back

Comments

• Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    Hi Caso,

Hacking isn't possible in Cubic Castles, keep your password to yourself and you're safe, this includes: Never give your password to friends, online sites, 3rd party software etc... Not even the mod/admins will ask for your password. Keeping your password safe and hard to guess ='s account safe.

If you did give your password out and have been "Hacked" then message support.

Also, report them 2 players using the in-game 'Report Abuse' button.

• Hacking isn't possible in Cubic Castles

I think it's possible for people to hack in cubic cause last year my Bf acc was hacked, he didn't give password to anyone or to third party software or site, and that why we lost our cave arts, but luckily the hacker didn't change the password... but IDK if our admins have upgraded the security...
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    Well, technically, hacking is possible on an MMO Game but it'll require a professional hacker. I don't think anyone with the skills to do professional hacking would waste their time hacking a kids game.

Also, you can get "hacked" by not entering password, even downloading certain programs can harm your PC and including your account(s).
  • DjedoDjedo Member
    You can also get hacked if your siblings take your device when you are nor around.
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    If you don't do something dumb like give your password away to a fake site promising you free cubits or items, the chances that your account gets broken into are very low, and we would be able to tell that it happened. So far we haven't seen any clear evidence of any stolen accounts.
  • Caso 2Caso 2 Member
    edited May 2016
    But my friends are professional hackers and I reported them too but no answer, what to do ??
    Thx guys so I am safe right now ???
  • MoxxiechuMoxxiechu Prolly some ocean (FL.)Member
    Caso 2 said:

But my friends are professional hackers and I reported them too but no answer, what to do ??
    Thx guys so I am safe right now ???

Don't always believe what you hear.
    9/10 they're calling a "bluff."

You should be fine. :)
  • Caso 2Caso 2 Member
    edited May 2016
    Thx guys really thx

Hi guys can you make me a favor ?? If yes, kick those two boys from cubic castles
  • When I got hacked someone named miss skull stole my stuff when I trusted her and she is a crook I am never trusting someone again

This discussion has been closed.