got another token

MiwkyMiwky at your house stealing your Peanut butter jarMember
edited May 2016 in Bug Reports
one of my alternate characters got tokens along with my main, this shouldn't happen right? I feel like I needed to report this coz it might not be only happening to me

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • smuressmures Member
    Wait but I got a token on my alt but my sis and my main got one too o_o
  • MiwkyMiwky at your house stealing your Peanut butter jarMember
    is that so? but why didn't it happen before?
  • smuressmures Member
    Miwky said:

is that so? but why didn't it happen before?

I dunno
    It never happened only in the beginning when alts could get em too O-o
    hmm the reason they implemented it is so that none of the alts could get one
    ... oh, adventure mode might have something to do with this, I remember players getting tokens inside single player.
  • Reaper BearReaper Bear USAMember
    weird.....my friend has alts and she gets tokens on all her alts :Q: .-. *jumps into te bottomless pit*
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • xXBad WolfXxxXBad WolfXx Dancing S(O3O)/Member
    Oh....
    This happens to me as well, I have an alt account and I don't get tokens unless I play on that account before the time they hand out tokens (I think its 12:00 Cubic Time I'm not sure) But I never get tokens unless I have played on it before that time. Maybe that's why you got two tokens today is because you were on your alt account? :D

Hope you figure it out! :P

-Wolfie

Maybe that's why you got two tokens today is because you were on your alt account?

I can understand if only that account got the coin, but my Miwky did too and that's whats weird
    (lol "my Miwky" :3)
  • xXBad WolfXxxXBad WolfXx Dancing S(O3O)/Member
    Miwky said:

Maybe that's why you got two tokens today is because you were on your alt account?

I can understand if only that account got the coin, but my Miwky did too and that's whats weird
    (lol "my Miwky" :3)
    No, What I'm saying is both your accounts got a coin (Correct?) were you on both accounts that day? If so that's probably why you got a coin on each account is because you get a daily coin for logging in before a certain time, meaning if you got on both accounts before that time that is why you got a coin for both accounts.
    Does that make sense?
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I get tokens on 4 or more of my accounts..
    I was, and that didn't happen before 0-0
    I log in my alts everyday