Teamwork Parkour 3

Good Morning, Evening or Goodnight!

For those of you who may not know me or haven't met me in game, I am the creator of the realms Teamwork Parkour from 2018 and Teamwork Parkour 2 during mid 2022. I'd been updating prizes almost monthly in Teamwork Parkour 2 but around December I finally considered myself ready to follow it up with a few new and reused ideas, a longer and more straining layout, and probably my largest prize pool to date.

The prize order will be random once the top prizes are depleted. All top prizes comes in pairs and the order of the top pairs of prizes will start with EXEs and Dark Travelers, after which it becomes a mix up between pets, wings, scarves and a pair of umbrellas. The dorkmobiles will be among the last of the top prizes to hopefully encourage newer players to compete with the fastest.

One thing you may quickly notice is that for the first half of this parkour, there is a lot more emphasis on details for the environment and terrain you walk through compared to my previous ones. There are changes I hope to make before opening up the prize dispenser just for beautification.

Though it may appear prettier than before, it does force me to prevent vehicles in order to keep the competition fair at all times

I intend to open up the parkour and prizes on the 4th of February at 20:00:00 Cubic time

While I get it all ready though, I've left a little something for anyone that reaches or even stumbles on it. The first 4 players (2 teams) will receive pets in the previous Teamwork Parkour 2.

Comments